MrNice23

What are your expectations for BTC price for 2019 Q1

Well today we are the 1st of January 2019 and we are still in that bearish trend for btc price (1 BTC=3740 USD) so no good news able to make it bullish yet...

News affecting price: BAKKT a company created by NYSE to obtain “regulatory approval for physically delivered and warehoused bitcoin,”  is again postponed by the CFTC to January 24th.. wait and see how can the appoval of BAKKT platform will impact BTC price...

Let me know what are your expectations for 2019 Q1, thanks!

If these kind of oportunities (changes?) takes in place we can asurely state that the price will eventually rise. Since investors will much likely to be the ones profiting from it just because new people get into the cryptocurrency world, deposit here and there just to get the hang of it and the cycle continues. I just wish more countries would legalize it and not "revoke" them up. It feels like price just droped due to so many chains, controls and everything else by the government.

Well, about political actions there everything is foggy)) But one thing  sure, Brokers will artificially raise the growth of Bitcoin. By the summer,  bitcoin will definitely jump above 6000, but before that there should be another fall in the course.

I'm not sure specifically about first quarter, but for the whole year of 2019 my expectations are huge, enormous.  Not just bitcoin, but the whole crypto world, top altcoins, etc.  I'm watching doge, litecoin and peercoin.

I think BTC will remain below 5k USD. It can gain momentum only if there are news of regulations coming from countries. If countries are not willing to regulate BTC then bear trend will follow and may its prices will fall further below 3k USD. G20 nations have decided to regulate it, but its their long term target, so cant see any rise in prices of BTC in near future.

I expect the price to stay in the range of $3,000 to $4,000. I have low expectations for the whole of 2019, but hopefully some buyers come in and drive the price up a bit so our investments recover some losses.

Hello, of course, I am new here, but I would also like to discuss the BTC course.
Bitcoin is going to continue. Bitcoin does not have a payment method. That’s why the number of Bitcoin ATMs worldwide starts stagnating.
For example, they consider a product of their age. The older generation is skeptical.
For this reason alone, that the amount of bitcoin is declining, it turns out that the price will rise to the ceiling of the year before last ($ 20k). I’m not sure that the rate will increase in 2019, but the fact that bitcoin is declining, which means the price of a small global bitcoin bank will increase.

13 hours ago, R Y B Y said:

I think the price will rise up to maybe 8000 and then drop to 7400

That's a hard reach for Bitcoin at this stage seeing many huge drops for eg : The huge drop that happened from 4200 to 3850 USD with a sudden blink of the eye.   

I'm expecting BTC to reach about $5k during this year and if it doesn't go to plan, the lowest I see Bitcoin dropping to is $3k - I would not say it would get any lower then that but some of my predictions have been wrong. Just hoping for the best because I want to be saving as much as I can so that I can have a better future. Lets hope my prediction can surpass $5k+ - Hopefully it does :) Let's hope more whales purchase more BTC.