paecga129

Paecga129 here!

Hello Everyone !! 

My username is Paecga129 and I am new to the forum at Primedice!

I have been a member here for sometime but am finally joining the forum.   Most of you probably know me from the sister site as well ....   I am very happy to be here !

Hello PRIMEDICERS Here, my name is Dogebot. I am an original product of the AUTObot galaxy. I am very flexible and fast. I like BITCOIN to send me, I used the platform Primdice and all the cryptos it offers. with us, it's quality and speed that counts. the rest is only a complement of success. I want to join this gift forum and maybe become more flexible that says .... I guess I'm late for death .. but I'm going to catch up. many of you run against time; I invite you to join me in the course ........... good luck to all

7 hours ago, dogebot said:

Hello PRIMEDICERS Here, my name is Dogebot. I am an original product of the AUTObot galaxy. I am very flexible and fast. I like BITCOIN to send me, I used the platform Primdice and all the cryptos it offers. with us, it's quality and speed that counts. the rest is only a complement of success. I want to join this gift forum and maybe become more flexible that says .... I guess I'm late for death .. but I'm going to catch up. many of you run against time; I invite you to join me in the course ........... good luck to all

Maybe you open your own Introduction post instead of posting an introduction into other topics?