CaptainLorca

What’s the reason to keep bank accounts?

For now i have a lot of money to create s bank account actually having a bank account is good for cryptoworker why because not all of exchanger site is secure so you can transfer your fund in to your own bank account if bitcoin is price is going down you can transfer to your bank account then buy if price is cheap 😁.

I still have my bank and I am emotionally attached to it, dunno why ;) Might be a force of habit, might be that I find Vault feature a bit more demanding in operating, but sending tip to bank straight has always been my preferable thing :) Vault is great, don't get me wrong, it has all layers of protection, I just don't like seeing those funds while I am on my main, basically, I forget about them and then get surprised when I check the bank, like - wow, when did I reach that sum :P

On 30/12/2018 at 14:20, CaptainLorca said:

Hey hey :D,

just saw some times now that some people still use their bank account to store money.

I‘d like to know why? 

I used the Vault system and it works perfectly fine and it’s just a little bit more „work“ to withdraw funds from there (clicking confirm in an e-Mail). For me this whole process takes the same amount of time, like going to my bankaccount and tip myself.

The vault is also much more secure than a second account.. like to hear your thoughts why bankaccounts are still a thing.

This way of keeping money is conservative, but it has certain advantages. I think for more flexibility you need to use both methods.

I've never used an bank account to store money i earned. I recently started using the "Vault" system and i have to say it really damn good. (The e-mail confirmation makes it all, this way we can't lose it and keep it stored in for whenever we feel like betting again.)

And in my opinion. Bank accounts... you don't really need them while you have the "Vault" system which is 100% better and safer! 👌

Well i guess it's up for everyone to choose in which way they store their money. But "Vault" system is still a great thing to use!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Primedice member!

- Liquiday 😎.

Hi there, 

Interesting topic,  since vault was added I no more use the bank account I had. But I've considered doing it for a reason:  unvaulting funds is very easy,  just a mail to confirm and I'm back in the game ( to keep on busting very often). In the other hand to get funds from bank I have to unlock from main,  log on bank,  send the funds Union from Bank and log back to main. Playing only on phone I can tell that those few actions take way more time than just opening a mail and clicking a link. 

So that's why I considered the option of keep using bank alt account. 

But finally I didn't and I'm just using vault considering that in both case what matter isn't the difficulty of accessing the funds..  I mean it could also be funds on my private wallet. But my point is when you are busting all those 3 options give us a chance to take a break from our red streak to realize what is going on and so stop it. And whatever steps we could have if I want to push on until bust only myself can't prevent it. And only myself can also do not listen to experience and decide to go on until there's nothing left to roll. 

So I decided that the vault offered all security warranty needed and the opportunity to take a break to decide where I want to go. 

Sorry for long post I hope you understood my point of view 😉

Good luck and good day

various reasons might arise if we talk about bank accounts. because maybe everyone has a different reason. in my opinion vault can sometimes be considered very sensitive in betting considering we can withdraw at any time without having to go to the bank.

many people cannot control their passions. especially in gambling. it can have a bad impact. because once he loses the bet I think he will take and take all the coins he has in the vault without having to go to the bank. until he spends everything in bets.

while if he has to go to the bank, maybe there will be the word "tomorrow only". or "later, it's late at night". and at the end of the defeat can be delayed

I think for this Primedice site we don't need to create a bank account anymore. Because they have one feature to store our assets, namely Vault. So to this day I haven't found a reason to make it. And to this day I only use 1 account to play in Primedice

I use a bank account because it supports various crypto currencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and others. Enables fast and easy direct transactions and allows instant exchanges between different crypto currencies in one personal account. Combining usability with high level privacy, anonymity and security