Blairsy

What Are Dreams?

Dreaming is one thing that’s common to us all. It might differ in the way it happens for some of us, but it’s definitely a resident feature of all of our brains. You’d think that science would be able to figure out why our brains decide to go in lsd mode every night, but sadly, there are no definite answers as to what exactly dreams are. Some people believe that they’re just random images which serve no purpose, while others believe that they carry a deeper meaning, though we’re all pretty much guessing here. so what do you think on this matter?

a picture of the past that appears in our character, among them in the form of memories of someone, an event or even hope that we want. But sometimes dreams can also show a picture in the future that hasn't happened in our lives

There are two approaches. Scientific and popular. No one gives a clear answer. I prefer to assume that this is just a brain overflowed with information that gives us information that was in the subconscious.

Dreams are many things. And not all have meaning or messages to interpret or hear. Some are just an experience. Not to be thought about remembered or considered Just memories and thoughts regurgitated for fun. Others are attempts at working through an event, fear or other problem that weighs on our conscious or subconscious. And then some...sometimes carries extreme messages that are very difficult to remember, correctly interpret or act on. These dreams are achieved by taking all the experiences in life, especially those we are unaware of, and guessing or recognizing what will happen. Why something happened. Or how it can be avoided next time. Dreams are not powerful. But they can be powerful. Its best to seek interpretation if you cant yourself.

I believe dreams take place i the fourth stage of sleep. When our eyes move rapidly and our measurable brain wave are almost identical to those recorded while awake. Thats why dreams can seem so real. To our brain they are as real as reality itself. If you find you aren't dreaming as much as you'd like maybe consider the things your putting in your body. I always notice i dream a lot less when using drugs. Also keep in mind we go through all the stages of sleep multiple time during sleep. and usually only remember the last dreams we had during R.E.M. sleep. Rapid eye mo movement.

This has been a good class and you should all be proud of yourselves. If you dont mind me i must resume doing those drugs talked about earlier.

🙃

Edited by hudost2