Nanoluna

Masternodes connected in Primedice

Any possibility to connect or connect the primedice with masternodes or tokens? I'm asking this because I'm looking at these things.

Masternodes: Zcoin, EtherZero, Dash, Dextro and others.

hanks.

Hello, @Nanoluna :)

Could you, please, explain in more detail how this would work and what advantage does it give to the site, since I am finding the advantages only for the operators of those, not for the site or the players? ;) Correct me if I am wrong, of course. 

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

Could you, please, explain in more detail how this would work and what advantage does it give to the site, since I am finding the advantages only for the operators of those, not for the site or the players?

Masternode coins are those that allows the person "staking" the coins to generate more coins. Its called Proof-of-stake method just like bitcoin is minted by proof-of-work that miners do. There is a certain amount of coins bought by masternode owners and locked up as collateral to become a masternode and then they help confirm network transactions and voting rights and so on for the network integrity.

Probably the OP wanted to see the mentioned coins on PD but since now we have coinswitch it would not be needed anymore.