Blairsy

Egg or Chicken

I believe this is a really interesting philosophical debate since the starting of mankind, so we should use our human specie to assimilate and make a fair comparaison, who came first, man or baby, I believe I never heard of baby Adam or baby eve and therefore I assume that the chicken came first.

Of course atheists will disagree and say the egg came first.

Always egg first....,DNA Changes from time to time based on environmental changes or Two different creatures crossing it's  like horse-ass crossing then new creatures forms and, can turn one breed to different type of creatures If that dna have stability to sustain it can continue their generation, so, eg:: the dinosaur puts egg by cross breed and some changes happen in egg , and when egg hatches new creatures born like chicken , congrats you got 1st chicken from egg..,Blairsy now make it kill, fry and eat😂😛

t.png

Edited by AK51

many moons ago there was a chicken like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken but wasn't a full-blown chicken yet. The video calls it a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from ma and pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidentally made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as... the chicken! So in a nutshell "or an eggshell, if you like"  two birds that weren't really chickens created a chicken egg, and hence, we have an answer: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken....!

From the point of view of evolution, all the same, there used to be some kind of pervokuritsa who might not be like modern relatives, but she learned to lay eggs.

Chicken i think came from Dinasaurs which i think layed eggs they later evolved to chicken so first chicken which evolved from Dinasaurs must have came from a egg of a Dinasaur. it wasn't a chickens egg, wtf? what i am even talking about?

Easier nowhere. Of course, the egg appeared earlier. You ask: "How did you get this?" And I will answer!

Since dinosaurs laid eggs, and they appeared much earlier than hens.😁

If you believe in the bible and know the story of Genesis and Noah, then you understand that birds first came.

However, if you are part of the Darwinian evolutionary movement, then you will say it was the egg.