Jump to content
YoutubeVIP

My new Primedice youtube video

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone.

 I am Jack and I am youtubeur gambling ! I decided to launch myself on primedice !!

my Youtube channel is called "Crypto gambling Pro". 

 

I'm launching my first PRIMEDICE video today. I hope you like it. I'll update my videos here! Good luck to all and long life to PRIMEDICE !

PRIMEDICE VIDEO  : 

 

 

Edited by YoutubeVIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SEMPAXs said:

I hope you're lucky. I'm trying your strategy. I hope I'm as lucky as youB|

Good luck bro.

 

1 hour ago, pedrojmelo said:

I know you for another cassino, congrats , i'm your fan, you are one of the best players i have seen. Very nice video! :D 

Hello ! thank you !  I hope to live the same adventure on Primedice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @YoutubeVIP

I am sorry to say this but we do not allow sharing of telegram groups in the forum nor incentivising the joining of the same by forum giveaways. I am sure you understand the reason why we have to do this because there have been ugly incidents of scam groups and malware being spread by groups to unsuspecting individuals. I would like you to share your youtube videos in the section allocated for it and I will be hiding the thread for the telegram giveaway.

If you have any questions regarding our decision feel free to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I don't understand too honestly .I always paid ( and I post the proofs of payment every time) but i respect :)

25 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Hello @YoutubeVIP

I am sorry to say this but we do not allow sharing of telegram groups in the forum nor incentivising the joining of the same by forum giveaways. I am sure you understand the reason why we have to do this because there have been ugly incidents of scam groups and malware being spread by groups to unsuspecting individuals. I would like you to share your youtube videos in the section allocated for it and I will be hiding the thread for the telegram giveaway.

If you have any questions regarding our decision feel free to ask.

Hello I don't understand too honestly .I always paid ( I am known in the world of dice/gambling and I post the proofs of payment every time) but i respect your decision :)

Edited by YoutubeVIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, YoutubeVIP said:

I always paid ( I am known in the world of dice/gambling and I post the proofs of payment every time)

Its not about paying for the giveaway and keeping the promise. We do not allow the sharing of telegram groups here so we would like it if you refrain from doing so in future. Feel free to organize giveaways in other ways though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Its not about paying for the giveaway and keeping the promise. We do not allow the sharing of telegram groups here so we would like it if you refrain from doing so in future. Feel free to organize giveaways in other ways though.

Yes, I wouldn't do it again. I didn't know it was forbidden. Sorry. (i have edit my first post)

Edited by YoutubeVIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×