I think this jackpot we have right now....isnt very good , noone has got it yet . And it was here for long amount of time . (Tell me if im wrong). i think you should change it to different jackpot.

Or  maybe do like get 77.77 and then 77.7 * or like get 77.77 then 77.75-77.77 (add extra numbers - To the 2nd bet ).

*And 10k min bet for 1% is too big i think .

Different Like :

1) Hit 77.77 and have 777 in the end of the bet . And like  like  2k sats bet 1%  20k 20% 100k -100% jackpot . Or something like that.

(Not sure maybe there is something like this post , but made new one so people would see again and leave more ideas. )

2)  leave more jackpot ideas in comments. 

Merry Christmas!

I mean ,decrease minimum bet, or something  like that ,

Or  maybe do like get 77.77 and then 77.7 * or like get 77.77 then 77.75-77.77 (add extra numbers - To the 2nd bet ). 

*if  keeping jackpot same  .

closest i have been to jackpot was like 79.79 then 79.79 with like 3k sats bet.

Edited by Cat4Life

My personal option about the jackpot is that this is unrealistic at the moment.

Should be better to have a weekly jackpot, or a jackpot that is reachable for everyone not only for the big players.

And jackpot reporting manual, common its almost 2019

3 hours ago, Br1 said:

Personal opinion about the jackpot, it is almost impossible to hit it, winning on lottery have higher chance

That is why i think they should change it to other ,in other sites people DO hit those jackpots. But here....no

I agree with the sentiment - I've always felt that in its present form, the jackpot doesn't really add anything to the site. The likelihood of rolling 77.77 twice in a row is 1/100,000,000, and this minuscule chance is further exacerbated by the minimum bet requirement (10k) and the manual reporting requirement. At the moment, I don't think anyone would notice if the feature was just completely removed.

If the system can't be modified so that winners can be reported at least once in a while (either due to the technical effort involved, or the business costs), then there's little point in keeping it around. Unless people feel there's a non-zero chance that they'll win some kind of prize from the pool, then it won't really influence their decision on whether to play on PD or some other site (and ends up just feeling a bit disingenuous).

Hello guys ,

Thanks to the author that addressed this issue . I recently created a similar topic , but since it was for a giveaway that closed  for discussion . I agree that winning the Jackpot is almost impossible and you have to have fantastic luck . The new jackpot And winning bets placed on Twitter and Facebook would also be good for the site to attract new players .

I completely agree with this, HOWEVER I want to also point out that the majority of the other sites with jackpot offer next to nothing for actually hitting it in most cases which diminishes what a Jackpot is supposed to be. They advertise these large amounts which are technically possible to win, but its just like here where you have to wager with such a high amount that very few are able to even sustain even a few rolls at that amount let alone hit an exact sequence to receive the full JP. 

I think the solution is somewhere in the middle, where the jackpot is not commonplace to hit with such a low evaluation but also not ridiculous to the point where nobody can ever hit it in a years time or more. I personally think that on average a jackpot should be hit by 1-2 players a month. This would make it so that whoever does hit it, actually gets something worthwhile from it and at the same time you would feel as though you actually have a chance of being one of the winners at any given chance. With this being said, the JP should not have too high of a minimum bet requirement as it does now at Primedice. Of course, it doesn't need to be too low either as then people would specifically hunt for the JP, but I think it should be slightly above what the global average bet amount is currently on the site. The JP should be something that is not feasible to hunt for on its own and instead something that is hit naturally while playing the normal game. I know this may be difficult to develop, however there are some clever minds here at PD - I'm sure with the right amount of effort this could be accomplished, even starting with less than 10% of the current jackpot funds.

Our jackpot is a Utopia !!!

I think it should be something the player could choose whether he wanted to play or not, even if he had a price. This price could be by levels, with the associated prize.

Posted (edited)

The jackpot at the moment is around  112 BTC and keeps on increasing, with the actual Bitcoin price of 3800 usd, that would be 425000 dollars, so it's smthng for many could be considered life-changer, and I don't think such prize should come in an easy way, Therefore I disagree and prefer to keep the actual terms of the jackpot. Good luck for everybody.

Edited by Hope30