AK51

What Is your Best Moment in Primedice Since you Joined?

On 19/12/2018 at 07:54, AK51 said:

It may be hitting Jackppots,Winning huge and reaching Your alltime record balance money,Giveaways,friendly discussion in chat room,,funny cheats in chat, Funny Rain from Users or bot, etc..

Best moment would be when I made my profit green.

I was so happy to see my BTC profit in green. Like 0.34 in profit perhaps. :D

my best moment is always if I win a lot when i am going to deep risk but its turn around and win its a very special and good feeling and i love it :D but everything has two sides and when i risk a lot I lost it and its pained :D

My best moment since I was in Primedice was my first withdrawal of 1.4 eth and it worked. because many gambling sites are not paid, but primedice is a gambling site that can be trusted. and when I know there is a weekly challenge and rainbot on chat, I am more in love with Primedice.

My most beautiful moment at Primedice was the first time I made a withdrawal and it just happened without any preparations before I made a dice bet. I just want to log in, there is no thought to win. just a few bets ... and I can't believe that just happened. really ... that was my most beautiful moment at Primedice.