Dan

🎄 [Tournament] Christmas Season

Celebrate Christmas in style by competing in our
brand-new Tournament feature!

3 Wiseman races.png

To celebrate this Christmas season and the beginning of a new year, we are hosting a unique Christmas tournament mode. Compete against all the other players on Primedice for a share in a prize pool unlike anything you have seen before!

The tournament commences on the 17th and will run until the 6th of January. During the tournament period, the prize pool will grow based on 10% of the accumulated house edge generated by all bets made on Primedice and will be distributed by our "three wise men" to the top 100 players on the leaderboard at the end.

Prize Distribution

1st 30%
2nd 16%
3rd 11%
4th 8%
5th 6%
6th 5%
7th 4%
8th 3%
9th 2%
10th 1%
11th - 15th 0.5%
16th  -20th 0.3%
21st - 30th 0.2%
31st - 50th 0.15%
51st - 100th 0.1%

4 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

but like how do we become one of the top 100 ?

Just like what Storm said, you can climb the Top 100 by wagering. It is a wagering competition.

And if anyone wants to check the current Top 50 (unfortunately, 50 is the current maximum limit), you can use the this API request at https://api.primedice.com/graphql

query {
  raceLeaderboard(limit:50) {
    user{
      name
    }
    rank
    amount
  }
}

10 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Just like what Storm said, you can climb the Top 100 by wagering. It is a wagering competition.

And if anyone wants to check the current Top 50 (unfortunately, 50 is the current maximum limit), you can use the this API request at https://api.primedice.com/graphql

query {
  raceLeaderboard(limit:50) {
    user{
      name
    }
    rank
    amount
  }
}

I uses 1st time ever api request in graphql. thx  @eldrindcm  
Just learned something new...
BTW...Where I can learn more about it like... How to write query...??? @eldrindcm
&& 
Thx for the Competition. 

although, I am not a highroller...But
I will do my best to compete & try to be at least under 100 players. 😛

Awesome tournament eventho first places are way out of sight for me ! Maybe one day, next year hopefully ! 

Anyway i never saw such a promotion ! 10% of house edge is huge ! Congrats to pd team to creating great promotions like that