Jump to content
mydicebot

★MyDiceBot★ Script Collections - Official Promotions

Recommended Posts

Promotion

 

Script

target = 55.55
chance = 98
basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentroll == target then
		stop()
	else
		nextbet = basebet
	end

end

Comment

  • Just put your target rollnumber into "target = xx.xx"
  • Of course choose the currency you want to use for this challenge and change the bet amount according to the currency under "basebet = x"

Author

@CaptainLorca

 

Edited by mydicebot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PrimeDragon said:

can i put 2 number in there 44.44 or 88.88 or what ever

target = 11.11
target2 = 55.55

loseprofit = -0.00010000

chance = 98

basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentroll == target then

		stop()

	elseif currentroll == target2 then

		stop()

	else

		nextbet = basebet

	end

	if profit <= loseprofit then
		stop()
	end

end

This is for hunting two numbers. The variable "loseprofit" is a failsafe.. meaning you set a negative amount to make the bot stop betting, if a certain negative profit is reached. In this case (set for btc) -10k Satoshi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

For actual challenge:

loseprofit = -0.00010000
chance = 49.50
basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentstreak >= 6 then
		stop()
	end 

    bethigh = !bethigh

	if profit <= loseprofit then
		stop()
	end
  
	nextbet = basebet
  
end

 

it just switches side whole through. It’s also possible to make it switch sides on first green received. Maybe update it later.

Set for Bitcoin:

basebet: Minimum bet amount

loseprofit: Maximum you want to lose while chasing

And ofc... no guarantee! But worked for me :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scripts for the actual challenge (all set to roll with BTC)

Script for x330

On hold. Something seems to be wrong with the chance and multiplier. If this gets resolved, I post the script. Until then please use the automode or single betting on the Primedice site.

 

Script for getting 6 times x4:

loseprofit = -0.00010000
chance = 24.75
basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentstreak >= 6 then
		stop()
	end 

    bethigh = !bethigh

	if profit <= loseprofit then
		stop()
	end
  
	nextbet = basebet
  
end

You might catch it with that one. To be honest... I could write like tons of scripts with conditions to change sides on this and that.. but that would get us all nowhere. I caught it once with this script.

Catching 25.12

target = 25.12

loseprofit = -0.00010000

chance = 98

basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentroll == target then

		stop()

	end

	nextbet = basebet


	if profit <= loseprofit then
		stop()
	end

end

 

And again: No guarantee this will work for you :)! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the script for the newest promotion!

basebet = 0.000001
chance = 98
bethigh = false
target1 = 1.29
target2 = 1.92
target3 = 2.19
target4 = 2.91
target5 = 9.12
target6 = 9.21
loseprofit = -0.00010000

function dobet()

	if (currentroll == target1) or (currentroll == target2) or (currentroll == target3) or (currentroll == target4) or (currentroll == target5) or (currentroll == target6) then
		stop() 
	else
		nextbet = basebet
	end
  
	if profit <= loseprofit then
    	stop()
    end
end

As always set for using Bitcoin and loseprofit meant to be the failsafe. Of course you need to change the targets according to the group you're hunting.

Script for getting 20.19:

target = 20.19

loseprofit = -0.00010000

chance = 98

basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentroll == target then

		stop()

	end

	nextbet = basebet


	if profit <= loseprofit then
		stop()
	end

end

No guarantee it works for you! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Here is the script for the newest promotion!


basebet = 0.000001
chance = 98
bethigh = false
target1 = 1.29
target2 = 1.92
target3 = 2.19
target4 = 2.91
target5 = 9.12
target6 = 9.21
loseprofit = -0.00010000

function dobet()

	if (currentroll == target1) or (currentroll == target2) or (currentroll == target3) or (currentroll == target4) or (currentroll == target5) or (currentroll == target6) then
		stop() 
	else
		nextbet = basebet
	end
  
	if profit <= loseprofit then
    	stop()
    end
end

As always set for using Bitcoin and loseprofit meant to be the failsafe. Of course you need to change the targets according to the group you're hunting.

Script for getting 20.19:


target = 20.19

loseprofit = -0.00010000

chance = 98

basebet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

function dobet()

	if currentroll == target then

		stop()

	end

	nextbet = basebet


	if profit <= loseprofit then
		stop()
	end

end

No guarantee it works for you! :D

 

Thanks for posting this! Is this only for MyDiceBot, or will it work on Seuntjie's dicebot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Thanks for posting this! Is this only for MyDiceBot, or will it work on Seuntjie's dicebot?

As the title of the topic states, its for MyDiceBot. The script would be slightly different for seuntjies dicebot.. You just need to replace "currentroll" with the right variable I believe and it would work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

As the title of the topic states, its for MyDiceBot. The script would be slightly different for seuntjies dicebot.. You just need to replace "currentroll" with the right variable I believe and it would work on it.

Thanks :) I've never used MyDiceBot before, this is my first time. Do you just paste the code into the "Script" section? I think I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?

http://prntscr.com/m1l6w3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Thanks :) I've never used MyDiceBot before, this is my first time. Do you just paste the code into the "Script" section? I think I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?

http://prntscr.com/m1l6w3

That tends to happen if you just copy and paste it from the script thing here. You need to search the spots where the forum adds unexpected symbols. Easiest would be to remove any useless space and track down the errors. Or try to paste it into a textfile (.txt) and copy it again from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×