BladeMaster

Do you really need a Religion?

Hi all my Spiritual friends.

We all PrimeDicers come here from different parts of the world, different cultures, different colors & different religions. But we all gamble here.

As far as I know some religions strictly prohibit Gambling, Some prohibit alcohol. Likewise every religion has some rule set. Disobeying them consider as sin and the person who commit sin is subject to a punishment. With all this all these religions try to give us one think. That is how to live peacefully without hurting anyone.

But still is it happening? How many people kill each other in the name of their religion? How many people get killed every second? How many girls get raped every second? Does the religion does its job? 

What I think is all religions work as a Guide Book. If we all follow it, world will be a better place. But some don't like to follows guides. They just deviate from it and destroy the balance. Even some follow the Guide Book; they give different interpretation to it and commit sin in name of the religion.

So I think whatever good or bad happen in this world, Religion has nothing to do with it. It’s just attitudes of the people. So then do we need a religion if all people have good attitude?

What do you think?

The purposes of the practice of a religion are to achieve the goals of salvation for oneself and others, and (if there is a God) to render due worship and obedience to God. Different religions have different understandings of salvation and GOD.But I believed there is Only One GOD and Religion is so important in our daily life.

23 minutes ago, BladeMaster said:

So I think whatever good or bad happen in this world, Religion has nothing to do with it. It’s just attitudes of the people. So then do we need a religion if all people have good attitude?

Hmm well said. Okay, yes we need religion. But I'm not saying it as violation of humanity's. Actually there are different kind of religion and stay them on their position. But truly we need the humanity. Attitude shouldn't be here. All should stay and see each other as same class people. Actually our attitude makes the difference as you said. Why? Okay you are at pd to gamble and get profit. When you loss you become rude behaves bad with other. It's just our attitude. No religion support any bad work or bad thing. 

Well, I dont follow any religion, any group or things like this. Religion, like other things, can help ppl just like can harm ppl lifes, depend on what ppl do with the things that are given to then as knowledge.

My family is Christian, and we live very well, and that's the way things should happen. People with different visions and opinions coexisting in harmony.

BladeMaster I get your point that's there's a lot of bad things happening that's not because religion, but what you are saying is also contradicting itself, because you say that there's a lot of people killing in the name of there religion, like extreme Islamist and other crazy religious people. I think that every religion can be both good and bad, depending on how you choose to look at it. I also get your point that it's not the religion that's bad, but the way people choose to believe in it that can be bad. I think it's a good thing to have something to believe in, but I don't like it  if someone is trying to get others to believe in what he or she is believing. So believe in what you want, but don't try to get others to believe the same as you, they can believe what they want to :)

Religion has caused Evil than Good to this World.

Do you know it is not a SIN in ISLAM to kill your brother that is not practicing ISLAM. It's very crazy.

There is nothing about Religion. All Religion have their own Hell.

If I am a Christian, I will go to Hell according to Muslims.

If I am a Buddist, I will go to Hell according to Christianity.

Why does Everyone has Hell. 

I just feel the Only Law is just that We should all Love each other.

If we Love each other no matter the Sector, Tribe, Race, Nationality, Color of Skin, Sexual Orientation, etc. The World would be a better place.

On 09/12/2018 at 23:46, BladeMaster said:

Hi all my Spiritual friends.

We all PrimeDicers come here from different parts of the world, different cultures, different colors & different religions. But we all gamble here.

As far as I know some religions strictly prohibit Gambling, Some prohibit alcohol. Likewise every religion has some rule set. Disobeying them consider as sin and the person who commit sin is subject to a punishment. With all this all these religions try to give us one think. That is how to live peacefully without hurting anyone.

But still is it happening? How many people kill each other in the name of their religion? How many people get killed every second? How many girls get raped every second? Does the religion does its job? 

What I think is all religions work as a Guide Book. If we all follow it, world will be a better place. But some don't like to follows guides. They just deviate from it and destroy the balance. Even some follow the Guide Book; they give different interpretation to it and commit sin in name of the religion.

What do you think?

in my opinion we still need religion for social control and our souls, by remembering our sins we will avoid things that are detrimental to others, in the present situation there are indeed some groups that commit acts of violence in the name of religion even though it is not at all they do it on the basis of satisfaction of their brutality is not based on religion because religion is only used as a shield to justify their mistakes and in fact good people because religion is more numerous than people who commit crimes in the name of religion remember in the name of religion not because religion itself tells them to do wrong action