AHCareP

Bitcoin or Ethereum (which cryptocurrency is better to buy?)

Ethereum all the way.  BTC was the first iteration, ETH is exactly what Satoshi wanted BTC to evolve into.  Between the quick block time, smart contracts, and gas - the 'legacy' crypto's just can't compage.

On 09/04/2019 at 10:00, akmal1984 said:

Isn't it at a stable price that we will benefit less? When talking safely I agree with you ETH is a good choice. But if for profit, we will get very little if we hold ETH for a long time. But it depends on your actual capital.

Well, if you are willing to take risks and bet on sharp fluctuations in Bitcoin, your right. I lost a lot on this and no more desire.

On 06/04/2019 at 19:37, akmal1984 said:

What do you mean, stable? isn't eth also experiencing increases and decreases like other coins? 

Well it is actually , but not like other coins which have major drops and just a little bit rise. Also eth is most trusted when it comes to an alternative investment in most cases. 

Considering the price of bitcoin compared to Ethereum, it seems beneficial to invest in bitcoin in the long term. But recently after the parabolic rally of bitcoin and the subsequent steep price rise in Ethereum makes Ethereum a better bet. So right now, I would buy 75% ETH and 25% BTC for investment

Мое мнение, что биткоин это родитель всех криптовалют мира, и от его курса будут зависть все крипты. И тут даже не может быть сомнения в какую валюты вложить свои средства, если они есть. Лично я не могу себе позволить купить много криптовалюты, еле хватает на жизнь. Ну а если была бы возможность(средства) купить биткойн,  то без сомнения вложил бы в него а не в эфир. Так что богатенькие буратины у кого много много денег покупайте биткойн и будет скоро праздник на вашей улице. Будет биток по 30000, чувствую это не загарами.

Both are easy to buy but eth is faster to work with. Only thing with Eth is that some places want more confirms but it still faster then BTC. The one thing I like about using eth is that the address is truly unique and you can't accidently send btc to eth or ltc to eth like you can send btc to ltc or ltc to btc addies.

when viewed from its function, Ethereum has a unique role in the crypto space. Both ERC-20 and ERC-712 are the backbone protocols of the majority of tokens in the crypto market today. This dependence shows that Ethereum will be able to catch up with Bitcoin in terms of total market capitalization in the coming years.

If we compare the expenses needed for mining rigs and the electricity resources used, of course Ethereum can be a superior choice. Moreover, if the Ethereum consensus transfer from PoW to PoS is successful, Ethereum mining will be far more profitable than the previous one.

In my opinion ETH is better becouse today is ~250$ when is going to ATH  ~550% 
on BTC  now  $7700  when is ATH is profit less than 300%.