Jump to content
AHCareP

Bitcoin or Ethereum (which cryptocurrency is better to buy?)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Kate said:

Well other exchanges have faced some problems

Every site will have problems. That does not mean Binance does not have any problem or it is a full-proof site. Such a thing does not exist.

3 hours ago, Kate said:

Binance is the largest exchange and i believe it's safer than every other exchange 

And it is the exchange with the biggest listing fees. These exchanges feed on huge amounts of listing fees for every currency and that is what came into investigation some time back. No exchange out there is pure as gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

 

And it is the exchange with the biggest listing fees. These exchanges feed on huge amounts of listing fees for every currency and that is what came into investigation some time back. No exchange out there is pure as gold.

Well yeah they do take huge fees because they want to keep their systems as safe as possible and as secure than other exchanges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say Bitcoin Cash.. while Bitcoin had an increase of about 18% in the past 24h Bitcoin Cash price increased over 56%. As 2nd I would say Ethereum, then 3rd Litecoin.. but that's if you are looking for cheaper coins.. if you have no fear to invest in Bitcoin then I have no doubt when I say that it would be my first pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I would say Bitcoin Cash.

Just looking at gains you cannot judge is it is a good coin for future or not. BCH was created by Rog Ver who is a rich guy but was also the liar who called BCH to be the real bitcoin and tried to pump its price and led to some mining hashwars. Not something I would suggest others to buy. Rog Ver and his shenanigans are not to be trusted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Just looking at gains you cannot judge is it is a good coin for future or not. BCH was created by Rog Ver who is a rich guy but was also the liar who called BCH to be the real bitcoin and tried to pump its price and led to some mining hashwars. Not something I would suggest others to buy. Rog Ver and his shenanigans are not to be trusted.

Well, I left my opinion in the top subject.. as he didn't mention anything about the coin history or its founder I went to the line that talks about profitable coins :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/04/2019 at 08:06, Carollzinha said:

I would say Bitcoin Cash.. while Bitcoin had an increase of about 18% in the past 24h Bitcoin Cash price increased over 56%. As 2nd I would say Ethereum, then 3rd Litecoin.. but that's if you are looking for cheaper coins.. if you have no fear to invest in Bitcoin then I have no doubt when I say that it would be my first pick

 

I honestly don't like bitcoin cash because there are too many plays on this coin. You might still remember the hash war that happened a few months ago which caused the price of bitcoin to fall below 5k usd because of the bsv and bch hash war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

I honestly don't like bitcoin cash because there are too many plays on this coin. You might still remember the hash war that happened a few months ago which caused the price of bitcoin to fall below 5k usd because of the bsv and bch hash war.

Yeah I know, I don't like Bitcoin Cash also, but we can't deny that it has increased a lot its price and is a good option if you are looking for profit (obviously if you buy when its low and sell when its higher)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Yeah I know, I don't like Bitcoin Cash also, but we can't deny that it has increased a lot its price and is a good option if you are looking for profit (obviously if you buy when its low and sell when its higher)

 

Bingo. However, we talk about profit. So here the problem is not whether we like it or not. But more to whether we want to take the opportunity to buy the coin. It's definitely a big profit for people who bought bitcoin cash 1 week ago and sold it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

 

Bingo. However, we talk about profit. So here the problem is not whether we like it or not. But more to whether we want to take the opportunity to buy the coin. It's definitely a big profit for people who bought bitcoin cash 1 week ago and sold it today.

Same for people that bought Bitcoin, Ethereum or like 95% out of the Coinmarketcap coins :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kate said:

Seeing that bitcoin is stabilizing at 5k now I suggest you hold on to ethereum for this time as it might rise in between and when btc starts restabilizing again at 6k then you get more rise.

 

I also believe bitcoin will stabilize above USD 5k in the next few weeks. But to get profits in Bitcoin you must have a large capital of friends. This might be what sometimes makes people try alternative coins even though they know the price increases from bitcoin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think right now, it is better to buy EtH in Nigeria. The mining fee and the transfer fee for BTC is too much. 

 

I thought the main reason for having BTC is to stop having big big transaction fee when sending money. 

Last week I sent 0.001 BTC to Primedice forum.. And when it was deposited, I saw 0.00084 BTC. What went wrong? I checked and I observed it was the mining fee. 

Come on!!! That is way too much. Then I did the same for ETH and I calculated the transaction fee to be 5x lesser than the BTC own. 

Since then, I have been bursting ETH alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Last week I sent 0.001 BTC to Primedice forum.. And when it was deposited, I saw 0.00084 BTC. What went wrong? I checked and I observed it was the mining fee. 

 

Wallets allow you to choose the amount to send. Mining fee is deducted from the balance that is available apart from the balance to send from that same wallet. If you lack any more coins after choosing the amount to send, in your wallet, the transaction will not go through because you have insufficient balance for paying the mining fee. Never ever does the mining fee deduct from the amount being sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I would invest in ethereum in my opinion it is a more stable currency than bitcoin.

What do you mean, stable? isn't eth also experiencing increases and decreases like other coins? If talking about profit in 1 month this seems to be the biggest advantage if we buy bch 2 months ago and sell it a few days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

What do you mean, stable? isn't eth also experiencing increases and decreases like other coins? If talking about profit in 1 month this seems to be the biggest advantage if we buy bch 2 months ago and sell it a few days ago.

More stable in its price and not so large rate fluctuations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2019 at 02:54, UltraChief said:

Whats so special about Binance? Every other exchange out there is also operating in the same manner. Also why do you think LTC is going to pump in future other than natural deflationary change in price?

In fact it's recently been proven that only ten major exchanges don't pump their own market with bullshit buy and sell orders for profit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2019 at 22:50, rembo2 said:

More stable in its price and not so large rate fluctuations.

 

Isn't it at a stable price that we will benefit less? When talking safely I agree with you ETH is a good choice. But if for profit, we will get very little if we hold ETH for a long time. But it depends on your actual capital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×