windsfun

1BTC Challenge

Hello.

My nick in prime is winDSfun. I'm playing dice since 2015 I think.

So few days ago during some fun chat with my gambling friends from russian prime I decided to start challenge for myself , from 1k satoshi to 1btc. After my announcement in chat everybody began to tip me, so I started with arround 70k satoshi.

I will keep you updated/

wish me luck

primechalenge1.png

Dream big you will success ☺. Don't know how far you can reach. As you made a goal for 1 btc with low start up. Well slowly slowly your balance will increase if you don't bust and play good. But remember you can make a huge base from this little and then the end up may happen within short time. I always face the problem. Though I haven't made my goal to reach 1 btc. But from my little balance sometimes I make better. But before reaching target I bust all. To close but too far. However wishing you best of luck. Just don't play when you not feel comfortable.

19 hours ago, windsfun said:

I don'twant to sound banal. but I have a strategy and ofc I'm a damn lucky sun of the bitch))

If its true, you should have made over 1btc before asking for tips right?

Here we go, my progress!

primechalenge2.png

Just now, Br1 said:

If its true, you should have made over 1btc before asking for tips right?

I didnt ask for tips, thats why my challenge was supose to start with 1k satoshi which were on my balalnce, but after I told in chat about my goal some of my friends decided to help.

I hate such rolls, after I switch from X990

primechalenge3.png

But I love this one👇!    My challenge is progressing very well!

primechalenge4.png

1 hour ago, windsfun said:

Here we go, my progress!

primechalenge2.png

I didnt ask for tips, thats why my challenge was supose to start with 1k satoshi which were on my balalnce, but after I told in chat about my goal some of my friends decided to help.

I hate such rolls, after I switch from X990

primechalenge3.png

But I love this one👇!    My challenge is progressing very well!

primechalenge4.png

Wow seems you are lucky with rolls. Hard to believe this is from the initial 70k sats. Congrats and best wishes for next milestone.

Very nice. It's do-able just have to get over the low balance first to overcome some streaks, but I believe now that you have 0.2 it should be relatively easy. Ofcourse now your mind will start thinking about the btc value... So if you are about to fuck up, I'd suggest to cash out, it's better to have 0.5 than to have zero :)

5 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Very nice. It's do-able just have to get over the low balance first to overcome some streaks, but I believe now that you have 0.2 it should be relatively easy. Ofcourse now your mind will start thinking about the btc value... So if you are about to fuck up, I'd suggest to cash out, it's better to have 0.5 than to have zero :)

thnx for your comments and thoughts, but if I started I will try to reach the goal! 1BTC or nothing🤣

4 minutes ago, tomuco said:

Good luck with challenge!

Thank you!!! Luck is very important here)

the max ive done is from 300 sats to 0.0013 btc with safe bets, took about an hour. havent had the time to replicate it yet, but from 70000 to 1btc is quite amazing

im going to give this challenge ago but im going to try it passivley over a week instead of in one day, you have any tips for me @windsfun

this is what i did so far

Capture1.PNG

Edited by mikeoxlong

4 hours ago, windsfun said:

Guys I reached the goal! 👇 Tnx to everybody who supported me! I can easylly say now, that 1 BTC from 70000 satoshi on primedice is real because I made it.

primechalenge4.png

Congrats! That was quick! :) 

When I saw your post for the first time I thought I would be checking for updates for a month at least. 

You were very lucky. I'm glad for you. (Only don't say you have a strategy that always works. :) )

10 hours ago, mikeoxlong said:

the max ive done is from 300 sats to 0.0013 btc with safe bets, took about an hour. havent had the time to replicate it yet, but from 70000 to 1btc is quite amazing

im going to give this challenge ago but im going to try it passivley over a week instead of in one day, you have any tips for me @windsfun

Capture1.PNG

Ones I did from 10K sat 11 million, 3 distributed in chat and over 8 million I  lost in the same day , even with 15K BCH I did 24 million, but I wiwdrow it  . I never did something realy big  , and even 0.50 btc  this is a very difficult task .

17 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

Gotta take my hat off for this. Really insane and quick too!

Going to continue to the moon (10btc?):P

Honestly to say, sometimes I begin to roll out my strategy and can lost everithing , it almost hapened during my challenge 3 times, first I go down from 0.5 to 0.2, second time from 0.78 to 0.4 and third time from 0.98 to 0.5 , this was very stressfull. So I'm afraid to lose everithing . Today I received rakeback from the Prime and gona start one again. from 0.01 to 1BTC

14 hours ago, mikeoxlong said:

Capture1.PNG

Thnx dude. 

And yes I have a tip for you, dont lose your hope, always have a target and dont lose your cold mind. Have a good luck.