windsfun

1BTC Challenge

4 hours ago, windsfun said:

Honestly to say, sometimes I begin to roll out my strategy and can lost everithing , it almost hapened during my challenge 3 times, first I go down from 0.5 to 0.2, second time from 0.78 to 0.4 and third time from 0.98 to 0.5 , this was very stressfull. So I'm afraid to lose everithing . Today I received rakeback from the Prime and gona start one again. from 0.01 to 1BTC

Thnx dude. 

And yes I have a tip for you, dont lose your hope, always have a target and dont lose your cold mind. Have a good luck.

Rakeback, they still give u that? I havent seen that promo being mentioned in a while so I wasn't aware of this. 

Still good enough, 1mill should be more than enough to try and build something, ofcourse luckfactor is the big player in this. I've managed to go 3000x increase in a matter of minutes with other coins before, but that's mainly due to their low value I am willing to risk the biscuit for the rewards.

With bitcoin when I get higher this crosses my mind and I'm scared to make a big boy bet. (heh)

On 09/12/2018 at 03:22, TheFrog said:

if u can reach a whole coin from 70k sat that would be a miracle, but they can happen.

yeah, it is not impossible for sure...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
however may take many tries of 70k sats hehe...
ive done 10k to 0.3 or more before on other sites playing  dice.. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
of course it wasnt my first 10k being played though, who knows how many times i got 10k and messed around with
out of the 100s of times a few have gotten me that high.