BladeMaster

Which Coins will be the top 10 on market cap in 2019?

Hi Crypto Addicts 

This year has been a heck of a year for crypto addicts. Last year Bitcoin boosted its price to 20k limit and everyone who has access to internet started to talk about BitCoin. Most of them don't know what a Crypto Currency is, what is Block Chain. 

With the BTC price hike many governments started to take steps to regulate Crypto Market. Many coins popped up, some were real, and some were scam.

This year BTC & Crypto market as a whole took a big hit and prices started to decline in many coins. Some lost money investing money when the price is high and some became billionaires dumping the BTC at peak. Governments started to take steps to regulate the market, some countries banned crypto and some did support the course. 

With all this happening behind the curtains BTC hold 1st place all the time in terms of dollar price and market capitalizations. Some coins dropped 1 or 2 places down and some moved up. About 2 days ago BCH SV moved up against BCH ABC for couple of minutes or hours and both are back again on their previous places. Doge took a great hit and moved way down. XR, Stellar, Tether build its trust while other coins take a hit. As of today following are the Top 10 coins in terms of Market Capitalization.

1. BitCoin
  2. XRP
  3. Ethereum
  4. Stellar
  5. Tether
  6. Bitcoin Cash
  7. Bitcoin SV
  8. EOS
  9. Litecoin
  10. TRON

By looking at the list you must have noticed that Doge is no longer there & many coins which were  way below came up super fast. But will they hold their places in 2019?
What coins will be on top 10 in year 2019

I don't say anything without bitcoin. It was, it is and it will stay at top in my opinion. Btc is the king of crypto and it rule the kingdom of crypto. You can see all other coin price depends on bitcoin most of the time. If it's get down other goes down too. The reverse action also happens same way. So it's btc. Though any miracle can happen. But btc have a large number of user and most familiar.

5 hours ago, Blairsy said:

Well im hoping its Tron.... ive got alot invested in it 😊

Why have you invested in TRON mate? Why is it so good? Couple of months ago it was way down

3 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I don't say anything without bitcoin. It was, it is and it will stay at top in my opinion. Btc is the king of crypto and it rule the kingdom of crypto. You can see all other coin price depends on bitcoin most of the time. If it's get down other goes down too. The reverse action also happens same way. So it's btc. Though any miracle can happen. But btc have a large number of user and most familiar.

Absolutly right. Its like a universal truth that every coin price depends on BTC. Thats why it has stayed #1 all this time

On 09/12/2018 at 11:31, BladeMaster said:

Why have you invested in TRON mate? Why is it so good? Couple of months ago it was way down

Absolutly right. Its like a universal truth that every coin price depends on BTC. Thats why it has stayed #1 all this time

I'd like to know the same thing - What exactly is TRON doing with their coin? there are so many coins that have hype around them, but in reality they have nothing different or unique to offer. Such coins will eventually die down and fade away, so I recommend everyone actually do research on the coins they're investing in rather than just listening to others or going off of market caps.

In my opinion, about 75% of the coins released at the moment are either copies of another coins concept or are completely worthless and need to be removed. Stop supporting such coins everyone!

Meantime Bitcoin is still the undisputable leader in the cryptocurrency world, and I don’t think something will change in the nearest future. So bitcoin remains number one coin in 2019. XRP and Ethereum will be in the top 10 as well. I think such coins as IOTA, Monero, NEM, Dash, and OmiseGo have potential and can enter the top 10 and replace Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, EOS, and Tether. Especially I bet on IOTA and Dash. Anyway, we should wait for bitcoin to set the pace for growing up and only then the rest altcoins will rise as well.

I see your list as very possible. I also think that btc will keep it's place number #1 at least for several years.

I am not so sure about any of the other coins, but your list looks very reasonable.

I hope that the price of all crypto currencies will explode the next few years :)

after BTC only BCH has acceptance in the market. No other coin has such acceptance after BTC, ETH.

XRP too is on its way to top, due to acceptance. So many coins come and go, coz of their non acceptance in market.

1 minute ago, Bimfo said:

I have invested so much in that coin.

I would actually suggest against investing in EOS because it is a complete reverse of what cryptocurrency is meant to be. There are several red flags on this project. Still you never know which altcoin (shitcoin) might actually go up or down in future.

But its your decision which is final of course. :) 

1 hour ago, Destiny1872 said:

after BTC only BCH has acceptance in the market. No other coin has such acceptance after BTC, ETH.

XRP too is on its way to top, due to acceptance. So many coins come and go, coz of their non acceptance in market.

i believe that too

Btc leading the market. Bch and ETH wining more acceptance.

Posted (edited)

the leaders will definitely remain Btc.Eth.Xrp.  I think Ltc will rise to line 6

Bitcoin cash, I would say it is difficult to keep in place)

but the list of others can change, it all depends on investment, investor uncertainty strongly affects the market. I think by the summer there will be something already known. I hope that after the April Forum in Singapore investors will calm down)) And maybe something else is waiting for us interesting. 

Edited by ob268

Its most like a top 5 for me.

I'm not really certain about other alt coins because I don't know them🤔

I will keep these until rising : BTC, BCH, ETH, XMR and XRP.