What play style describes you best?

On 09/12/2018 at 17:28, amarcrypto said:

1) The pre-roller:

2) The Seed Lover:

3) Martingale Fan:

5) The Heavy Hitter:

7) Go with the Flow:

12) The Chaser:

Those were my picks. Really describe my play style when playing some bets, any games! I'm very often using the number 7 play style, because if you get the feeling, you would win, and sometimes it's working like a charm until you made a big withdrawal from nothing.

Well, maybe I can add the 13th playstyle - Rage betting and bust. 😊

Posted (edited)

I can relate tothe strategist and the banker ... Although i don't wager much .... But i bet 2% of my bank roll on 10x and increase 15% on loss .... But that's a major risk too coz easily i can bust in about 25 rolls but that's the catch right .... Vaulting helps quite a lot too ... But you can never beat the house edge so all strategies come back to naught ... Edward wins and sleeps easy..

Edited by lint59

14 hours ago, lint59 said:

I can relate tothe strategist and the banker ... Although i don't wager much .... But i bet 2% of my bank roll on 10x and increase 15% on loss .... But that's a major risk too coz easily i can bust in about 25 rolls but that's the catch right .... Vaulting helps quite a lot too ... But you can never beat the house edge so all strategies come back to naught ... Edward wins and sleeps easy..

I would say if I had to choose one, I would say I am the preroller. Sometimes it has worked wonders for me, and other times, it has just been a plain trap!