amarcrypto

What play style describes you best?

Primedice Community is full of various players each with their own unique style of playing the dice game.

I have made a list of some common type of play styles that most use to play the dice game.

The list is below check which ones describes you the best. :)

1) The pre-roller:

No matter the payout this prime dicer will always pre-roll 

2) The Seed Lover:

Have full faith in seed and will completely rely on them while playing.

3) Martingale Fan:

No matter how many times Martin Fail. He or She will never stop using martingale.

4) The Strategic:

Will rely on complex methods to place bets. Will even use bots like dice bot if necessary.

5) The Heavy Hitter:

Mostly place big bets and love playing on manual mode.

6) The Conservative:

Mostly plays on high winning chances. Will try whatever they can to make the bets as safe as possible.

7) Go with the Flow:

Will play in whatever style he or she likes to play at the moment.

8 )  Strategy Tester:

Will always be in the look out for new strategies. No matter how many strategies they have its never enough.

9) The Compounding Crazy:

Will go on compounding till the last digit. They more of like enjoy the process more than withdrawing profits.

10) The banker:

What they care the most is banking, everything else is secondary.

11) The Risk Lover:

Loves risk and will most of the time bet on very low winning chances.

12) The Chaser:

Usually end up rage betting. They are in a hurry to win it all back in the shortest time.

Missed anything comment below :)

What play style describes you best?

Edited by amarcrypto

It is a good list of playing method. I don't like the pre roll. Cause sometimes and mostly we get the number while we do pre roll. So it's better to start the real game from first roll without pre roll. Seed is effective. But every time you can see the same pattern will run at every seeds. You need to observe the bet to learn the seeds. I don't play martingale now. You added the risk lover at last point. Many user play at low payout high winning chance. I also do that. Why you don't add anything like that 'high winning chance'/ low payout.

16 minutes ago, Mahdirakib said:

It is a good list of playing method. I don't like the pre roll. Cause sometimes and mostly we get the number while we do pre roll. So it's better to start the real game from first roll without pre roll. Seed is effective. But every time you can see the same pattern will run at every seeds. You need to observe the bet to learn the seeds. I don't play martingale now. You added the risk lover at last point. Many user play at low payout high winning chance. I also do that. Why you don't add anything like that 'high winning chance'/ low payout.

Thanks. The conservative player, describes what you are saying very well too :) Will add a little line about that too in the post.

4 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

For me it was like number 4 and 6, I am a slow and steady people 😊.

But sometimes I can be number 9 when I face busted and going to rage bet

Nice, yes totally when we bust almost all go crazy compounding in rage :)

I would say i fall into # 7                       
the go with the flow type... i find myself playing different kinds of strategies different days and times
all depends on the mood ! 

Edited by Eminx3
layout

ah your comment got me thinking.                            
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

nice list haha I'd have to go with number 11 and my own number 12 the ragebetter when that max bet button just gets to tempting to resist ;)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Maybe there can be another number added to your list, idk what it would be called but it would be someone who only makes an all in bet when they depo and either all in again if win or withdraws...  Know what i mean?

1) The pre-roller:

I've always pre rolled and will still follow it up no matter what. It serves the purposes on avoiding specific trends.

2) The Seed Lover:

Changing seed will change your odds MUCH MORE than if you not change. By not changing you are stabilizing your probabilistics for specific strategies

3) Martingale Fan:

Martingale will always help you out in some special probabilistic rates. That's why you should still have it in your hand.

4) The Strategic:

You win with different strategies since it changes your odds of winning.

9) The Compounding Crazy:

When i need to all in off course.

It depends of my current mood x)

I can play very agressive with Martingale or play slowly.

I often test and mix strategies.

So I think I'm the 7th :

Will play in whatever style he or she likes to play at the moment.