BladeMaster

Do you use a forum signature?

Hello guys.

If you are reading this you are probably a member of the forums already (Except Google Bots, Bing Bots etc.) & you use the PrimeDice forum because you see its useful. Give more knowledge on Crypto Currency, Tips and Tricks in gambling, able to learn new strategies, read other users great stories and so on.

And If you are forum poster rather than just a reader & sharing your thoughts & experiences you already know that you contribute to the PrimeDice Forum community (While earning some free Satoshi of course )

But have you noticed the rectangular area below the content you post? That’s called the Signature Area. 

Dan.jpg

Above given signature belongs to the admin @Dan. Coll right? yap. Its even cooler when it animates.

The forum signature can have 1 image with 600 x 120 pixels in max size & 3 links & 3 lines. Many good opportunities are there. 

Every users does not have the access to that signature are. Only members with 100+ forum count have the access to it. Some of the benefits are listed below.

1. Share some cool images like above.
  2. Share your created content.
  3. Share personal Blog/Telegram Channel/Twitter Page links.
  4. Share your affiliate links & many more

But even I see many users in the forum with more than 100 posts, many of them don’t use this cool feature. Why is that? If you use it already why is that? 

Share your thoughts

On 09/12/2018 at 10:46, Noeprellik1 said:

Yes I use signature. I remember there is some giveaway from primedice to give prize to best signature. So I decide to make my own signature.

But my signature is so terrible and I didnt win the competition 😂

Thats not a bad signature mate. It may not be the best in the compeition, But absolutly good one. Can't you add the PrimeDice link behind it? So by clicking it, user will directed to Primedice.

Does anyone know how to add a image with hyperlink to the signature? I tried but cant find it

Edited by BladeMaster

24 minutes ago, Kurian said:

I am using the one I created a while back for signature competition. Using signature is one of the effective ways to get some referrals.

That can work. Especially if you’re respected here. Maybe for some more than for others.

I can clearly remember that I clicked a Stake Banner from a signature because I saw it on a Stream.

Oh...i saw mods using it  . But i didnt need it..

so its called signature.. i see..

well thanks for info. I  dont think i will use it ..becouse i dont post a lot and i dont need it -signature

On 08/12/2018 at 21:16, Noeprellik1 said:

Yes I use signature. I remember there is some giveaway from primedice to give prize to best signature. So I decide to make my own signature.

But my signature is so terrible and I didnt win the competition 😂

Awww im sure it wasnt that bad of a signiture. 

I also dont use signatures,                                  

What is the benefit of having one, i dont get it...

3 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

Awww im sure it wasnt that bad of a signiture. 

I also dont use signatures,                                  

What is the benefit of having one, i dont get it...

You could but ref-links in it, like the most do. If you offer a service on forum, you could advertise it there. Also happening. Or put a cute Kittypic.

On 09/12/2018 at 12:47, BladeMaster said:

Hello guys.

If you are reading this you are probably a member of the forums already (Except Google Bots, Bing Bots etc.) & you use the PrimeDice forum because you see its useful. Give more knowledge on Crypto Currency, Tips and Tricks in gambling, able to learn new strategies, read other users great stories and so on.

And If you are forum poster rather than just a reader & sharing your thoughts & experiences you already know that you contribute to the PrimeDice Forum community (While earning some free Satoshi of course )

But have you noticed the rectangular area below the content you post? That’s called the Signature Area. 

Dan.jpg

Above given signature belongs to the admin @Dan. Coll right? yap. Its even cooler when it animates.

The forum signature can have 1 image with 600 x 120 pixels in max size & 3 links & 3 lines. Many good opportunities are there. 

Every users does not have the access to that signature are. Only members with 100+ forum count have the access to it. Some of the benefits are listed below.

1. Share some cool images like above.
  2. Share your created content.
  3. Share personal Blog/Telegram Channel/Twitter Page links.
  4. Share your affiliate links & many more

But even I see many users in the forum with more than 100 posts, many of them don’t use this cool feature. Why is that? If you use it already why is that? 

Share your thoughts

Definitely. I use signature, as you can see down below. :D

For me, this is solely to promote other websites that I go on, and to share its perks with my peers here in the forum.