Jump to content
BladeMaster

Do you use a forum signature?

Recommended Posts

Hello guys.

If you are reading this you are probably a member of the forums already (Except Google Bots, Bing Bots etc.) & you use the PrimeDice forum because you see its useful. Give more knowledge on Crypto Currency, Tips and Tricks in gambling, able to learn new strategies, read other users great stories and so on.

 

And If you are forum poster rather than just a reader & sharing your thoughts & experiences you already know that you contribute to the PrimeDice Forum community (While earning some free Satoshi of course )

But have you noticed the rectangular area below the content you post? That’s called the Signature Area. 

Dan.jpg

Above given signature belongs to the admin @Dan. Coll right? yap. Its even cooler when it animates.

The forum signature can have 1 image with 600 x 120 pixels in max size & 3 links & 3 lines. Many good opportunities are there. 

Every users does not have the access to that signature are. Only members with 100+ forum count have the access to it. Some of the benefits are listed below.

  1. Share some cool images like above.
  2. Share your created content.
  3. Share personal Blog/Telegram Channel/Twitter Page links.
  4. Share your affiliate links & many more

But even I see many users in the forum with more than 100 posts, many of them don’t use this cool feature. Why is that? If you use it already why is that? 

Share your thoughts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2018 at 10:46, Noeprellik1 said:

Yes I use signature. I remember there is some giveaway from primedice to give prize to best signature. So I decide to make my own signature.

But my signature is so terrible and I didnt win the competition 😂

Thats not a bad signature mate. It may not be the best in the compeition, But absolutly good one. Can't you add the PrimeDice link behind it? So by clicking it, user will directed to Primedice.

 

Does anyone know how to add a image with hyperlink to the signature? I tried but cant find it

Edited by BladeMaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kurian said:

I am using the one I created a while back for signature competition. Using signature is one of the effective ways to get some referrals.

That can work. Especially if you’re respected here. Maybe for some more than for others.

I can clearly remember that I clicked a Stake Banner from a signature because I saw it on a Stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2018 at 21:16, Noeprellik1 said:

Yes I use signature. I remember there is some giveaway from primedice to give prize to best signature. So I decide to make my own signature.

But my signature is so terrible and I didnt win the competition 😂

                                                                
Awww im sure it wasnt that bad of a signiture. 
                                                                              
I also dont use signatures,                                  
                                                                                  
What is the benefit of having one, i dont get it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

                                                                
Awww im sure it wasnt that bad of a signiture. 
                                                                              
I also dont use signatures,                                  
                                                                                  
What is the benefit of having one, i dont get it...

You could but ref-links in it, like the most do. If you offer a service on forum, you could advertise it there. Also happening. Or put a cute Kittypic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2018 at 12:47, BladeMaster said:

Hello guys.

If you are reading this you are probably a member of the forums already (Except Google Bots, Bing Bots etc.) & you use the PrimeDice forum because you see its useful. Give more knowledge on Crypto Currency, Tips and Tricks in gambling, able to learn new strategies, read other users great stories and so on.

 

And If you are forum poster rather than just a reader & sharing your thoughts & experiences you already know that you contribute to the PrimeDice Forum community (While earning some free Satoshi of course )

But have you noticed the rectangular area below the content you post? That’s called the Signature Area. 

Dan.jpg

Above given signature belongs to the admin @Dan. Coll right? yap. Its even cooler when it animates.

The forum signature can have 1 image with 600 x 120 pixels in max size & 3 links & 3 lines. Many good opportunities are there. 

Every users does not have the access to that signature are. Only members with 100+ forum count have the access to it. Some of the benefits are listed below.

  1. Share some cool images like above.
  2. Share your created content.
  3. Share personal Blog/Telegram Channel/Twitter Page links.
  4. Share your affiliate links & many more

But even I see many users in the forum with more than 100 posts, many of them don’t use this cool feature. Why is that? If you use it already why is that? 

Share your thoughts

 

Definitely. I use signature, as you can see down below. :D

For me, this is solely to promote other websites that I go on, and to share its perks with my peers here in the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed using a signature is a good way to get some refs but tell me if i'm wrong i'm not sure if posting a signature here linked to Primedice is useful in this forum , i would prefer use it in other sites or forums :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope I don't use it in primedice forum but I do use it on stake forum. It also helps in increasing my sales for accounts xD signatures are mostly useful for places with marketplace so that we can promote it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2018 at 22:47, BladeMaster said:

Hello guys.

If you are reading this you are probably a member of the forums already (Except Google Bots, Bing Bots etc.) & you use the PrimeDice forum because you see its useful. Give more knowledge on Crypto Currency, Tips and Tricks in gambling, able to learn new strategies, read other users great stories and so on.

 

And If you are forum poster rather than just a reader & sharing your thoughts & experiences you already know that you contribute to the PrimeDice Forum community (While earning some free Satoshi of course )

But have you noticed the rectangular area below the content you post? That’s called the Signature Area. 

Dan.jpg

Above given signature belongs to the admin @Dan. Coll right? yap. Its even cooler when it animates.

The forum signature can have 1 image with 600 x 120 pixels in max size & 3 links & 3 lines. Many good opportunities are there. 

Every users does not have the access to that signature are. Only members with 100+ forum count have the access to it. Some of the benefits are listed below.

  1. Share some cool images like above.
  2. Share your created content.
  3. Share personal Blog/Telegram Channel/Twitter Page links.
  4. Share your affiliate links & many more

But even I see many users in the forum with more than 100 posts, many of them don’t use this cool feature. Why is that? If you use it already why is that? 

Share your thoughts

 

Wow.   This is a very well explained post !!   I know I am new here but I am not new to the forums and have been at Stake forum for well over a year so am quite familiar.    This, however, I was not at all aware of!    Thank you for your very well done explanation of the signature option !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2019 at 01:22, paecga129 said:

Wow.   This is a very well explained post !!   I know I am new here but I am not new to the forums and have been at Stake forum for well over a year so am quite familiar.    This, however, I was not at all aware of!    Thank you for your very well done explanation of the signature option !! 

Thanks @paecga129 for the review. It helps me to post even better things in future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working my way up to a signature, however I believe you need 100 points to enable that feature, I'm looking forward to having a signature and becoming more helpful within the prime-dice community, I hardly come here but I'd love to get the best of both worlds so having a signature would be awesome! I am still wondering what I'd do with a signature anyway :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2018 at 08:17, BladeMaster said:

Hello guys.

If you are reading this you are probably a member of the forums already (Except Google Bots, Bing Bots etc.) & you use the PrimeDice forum because you see its useful. Give more knowledge on Crypto Currency, Tips and Tricks in gambling, able to learn new strategies, read other users great stories and so on.

 

And If you are forum poster rather than just a reader & sharing your thoughts & experiences you already know that you contribute to the PrimeDice Forum community (While earning some free Satoshi of course )

But have you noticed the rectangular area below the content you post? That’s called the Signature Area. 

Dan.jpg

Above given signature belongs to the admin @Dan. Coll right? yap. Its even cooler when it animates.

The forum signature can have 1 image with 600 x 120 pixels in max size & 3 links & 3 lines. Many good opportunities are there. 

Every users does not have the access to that signature are. Only members with 100+ forum count have the access to it. Some of the benefits are listed below.

  1. Share some cool images like above.
  2. Share your created content.
  3. Share personal Blog/Telegram Channel/Twitter Page links.
  4. Share your affiliate links & many more

But even I see many users in the forum with more than 100 posts, many of them don’t use this cool feature. Why is that? If you use it already why is that? 

Share your thoughts

 

I agree with everything u said, but, but, I'm kind of an extreme idealist, I actually like it, but when it comes down to picking a decision as simple as choosing a username or in this case making a forum signature, I get lost and can't just handle it! "What if that's not good enough?" "I'm sure I can come up with something better!" I say. And the result...no result at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×