Blairsy

Who are your best rollers?

On 08/12/2018 at 21:52, Blairsy said:

Let see how many of us are rolling friends... state who you think is the best roller in your eyes!!

If you ask me, I would say the best roller in my eyes is.. Of course, ME. 😊🏽

Im well confident of my game. Especially when given the opportunity to roll with high bank roll. I got some strategies which gave me green profit on my records so.. Yea. 😉

Best Rollers are those who know when to stop and are not blinded by their greed , if i have to name few ones , let's say "Progame" , "Negan" and "Zoltan" are the best in my opinion.

On 08/12/2018 at 17:14, AlphaRovic said:

The best rollers  is the one that always share his/her profit to their friend

It depends a lot on the situation. The times that I won big when gambling were actually recovery bets, however, people don't consider how much you might have lost before you won big. So it could just result in a break even position, and in that case I also won't share my winnings out. I'll only do it if it is pure profit :D

sometimes sometimes i thought,i'm hmmm.(maybe not). many times i got gd profit in many sites,bt in pd  play much,win pretty cool amount.bt,that time greeds come! yesterday also busted 2 hr bets too:( 

placed by paul751 on 18/02/2019

Wagered

0.00524288btc.svg

Multiplier

16.50x

Profit

0.08126464btc.svg

bt, 2days ago cashout 1586$ started with 46$ (not here)

I think some of my best rolling pals are @TheFrog @Kristoffff and @Eugene265 .... I always wonder like its almost unreal , how these guys manage to win huge with absolutely nothing ... And they recover like crazy ... Thats like taking it to another level ... I really respect their wagering a lot ... Especially @Eugene265 .... He is very shrewd bettor , apart from everybody else calling him names....

14 minutes ago, KTChampions said:

The best roller is the one who plays in plus.

What do you mean by plus ? Is there a way to play in Primedice plus a service which i have not heard about yet ? 

The best rollers are the ones that physically contribute to the community and don't hold a greedy attitude. I can understand in real life problems but completely ignoring the community and what it stands for makes me upset. I've never been a greedy person, I've always helped others too. I just hope to see some people that actually do want to make a difference and not just help out other players too, but offer more valuable opinions and friendship. Friendship is better then money for sure.

I think this is variable, because no one wins forever. I believe the important thing here is to win and have great results. So the answer to this is, the best player is the one who wins, withdraws the money and goes to sleep happy. If you have gone to sleep happy for many days, then you are a good player !!!! Successes !!! Ahahahah! 😊

For me, it is MDSci. Sometimes when he play, is profit is changing in minutes between -5 eth to 16 eth :) He is also the only one HR who has no problem to write some pm about the game.