Alamar

How did Bitcoin affect your life?

Hi everybody!

For 10 years now, Bitcoin cryptocurrency exists in our world. Now probably almost anything you can buy for Bitcoin. Many people want to earn it and earn money with the help of Bitcoin, others invest and wait for growth, and someone like us just plays bitcoins and dreams of winning big)
The appearance of Bitcoin probably had no effect on my life. I tried to earn money and looked for all possible ways to earn Bitcoin, of course I was one of the first ways to use it, but I got bored and I quit Bitcoin 5 years ago, because it was a penny at that time, but when the price of Bitcoin increased in In 2016, I again became interested in Bitcoin and how I could start making taps as well, but it became not interesting, I started reading the forums and got to the site PrimeMeys. And then I no longer regret that I got and started to earn decently by playing bitcoin, there was a gap of half a year that I only lived by playing bitcoin and did not need to work, but I got tired of sitting at home all the time and decided to combine regular work and Bitcoin earnings.

And how did bitcoin affect your life?

I think it just made things more interesting.  Because I never really invested in stocks or other things.  Where as with crypto small amounts can be turned into something.  And its not just the bitcoin, all the other alts are super interesting.  Some are super cheap to send, like doge and others.  Also lots of potential for micro gambling, where one can play with a buck all night if they want, the min bet will allow it.

BTC has been life saving and very interesting. It has also been a life saver. 

I knew BTC around 2014. The price was low then, and a lady introduced it to me. I didn't find it interesting because I was curious where the coin was coming from and no one will run away with everything one day. (Don't laugh, I was been myopic. 😂😁🙄)

Then buy 2016, there is this police division that threatens us as students if anything more than 1000$ then was in your bank account. They will force you to open your account, check your balance and then force you to the ATM to withdraw. (Yea, very bad) 😣

By that time, I realised that my money wasn't safe in the country anymore and the best thing was to buy BTC. I bought BTC with my money and kept it in my E-wallet (Blockchain at that time). So with that way, if anyone stops me, no one sees anything in my bank account. So I am free to go. 

I traded with it, I played bet, I hodl, and sometimes I lose. But all in all, I knew I am not at the mercy of anybody at all. I am not giving money to anyone who so ever.

PS: At that time most don't know about E-wallet and even till now, no one can ask what is a blockchain app doing on your phone..

With that, BTC have affected me positively a lot.

PS: If anyone stops me to open my blockchain wallet or any E-wallet on my phone, I find a way to transfer all my money to Vault. 0.001% of the people in my country know Primedice. 😁😂

I bought my first crypto just for fun. I was curious what it is and how it works. And while I was using crypto, I started to realize the benefits. The great thing about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is the small amount for entry. It opens the investment opportunities for everyone including those who don’t have a bank account. I didn’t have big wins or losses, but I was charmed with the financial freedom bitcoin gives. Your coins can’t be frozen or controlled by anyone. You are the own bank for yourself.

Bitcoin affected my life in positive manner. I was gamer, but after I find crypto space I find something more interesting than gaming.

I am not an greedy person so I am happy with little financial help which crypto provides to me.

Bitcoin affected my life like drugs or gambling affected my life , i don't know if it's in a positive manner but i learned many things thanks to Btc , like trading and how financial system is working so i would say this is a nice impact :)

has affected my life in a positive way a way I get rich with a little time in the traditional way clear from my point of view! I have only 2 years that I have been in this market and every day I am overwhelming.

For some reason, this bitcoin has a big affect to my financial. We can sell them if we win big here, and I wasn't bought a single bitcoin from anyone before. Only from this site promotional and some giveaway that they did. Also, the value of the coins are not really big (i mean for sats)

But after I know these, I spare little from my money to play in here, because bitcoin with low bets, you can win something big, even you only bet like cents. 

Come to think of it, Bitcoin can increase to the moon like before. Imagine if we had much bitcoin and the price increased. 

This bitcoin really helps me a lot.

Edited by Flansca

Bitcoin made me gain weight when the price of Bitcoin increased and also made me lose weight whenever the price of Bitcoin dropped: D

On 21/02/2019 at 02:16, wilburwilbur said:

Bitcoin doesnt have any significant effect on me but gambling with bitcoin does. I got addicted to online gambling lol

Nothing much to say, just that i got addicted to gambling with Bitcoin, which makes me to spend most times online

On 04/03/2019 at 18:17, jackkid said:

Bitcoin made me gain weight when the price of Bitcoin increased and also made me lose weight whenever the price of Bitcoin dropped: D

How did Bitcoin make you gain weight lol xD ? Doesn't hint a thing for me. 

On 04/03/2019 at 16:17, jackkid said:

How did this work? Were you paying for your food in bitcoins or something? xD Sorry, but I really just had to ask this question :D

On 18/03/2019 at 14:54, williamsh said:

How did this work? Were you paying for your food in bitcoins or something? xD Sorry, but I really just had to ask this question :D

Well he could've easily traded his bitcoins and converted them into real life money and bought the food with that. Or maybe his country is advanced and food stores accepts bitcoins . 

Bitcoin is intrinsically related to my life today, however, if it ceases to exist after my post, or tomorrow or if it's worthless, it will not affect me because I continue to work with other things I know. Today I do not worry about bitcoin, but rather how not to lose coins, the business is to go collecting coins, one hour you get rich, and you'll be able to enjoy time with other simple things that really impact on life.

I think the only time that bitcoin affected me was when I actually had a big loss that I recovered a month later. So I decided to change my strategy to not suffer with bitcoin, and make bitcoin work for me, and not the other I work for bitcoin, this way, I will not have negative impact, since I can not depend on money be it bitcoin or whatever another currency.