williamsh

Which TV series do you watch?

1 day before last GoT season is out my first one is obvious... 

Games of Thrones

Vikings

Animal kingdom

Banshee ( it's over now but it's a really nice one) 

Stranger Things I loved it 

Jessica Jones,  Punisher,  iron Fist,  daredevil are nice

French one I don't know if it's available in English but surely : Bureau des Legendes ( in English it should be Legends Office

Walking dead and Fear the walking dead

Preacher is one of my fav but I love the comics more

I really love GoT, but i also watching Narcos, The Flash, Arrow, The Supergirl, Legends of tomorrow, Grand Tour, The walking dead, This is us, Sex education and many more i love series ❤️

I think the originals and vampire of diaries are suitable for relaxing. besides being fun, the film is not easy to guess, the plot is far from the audience's expectations. I myself am often wrong in guessing the storyline. try friends, you will be very curious about the film.

Some of the best series I've ever seen and I recommend to you: Breaking Bad, La casa de papel(Money Heist), Dexter, Spartacus, Better Call Saul. Right now I'm currently watching Billions and also Chernobyl(it's one of the most popular series in 2019 and you definitely need to see it) 

Last thing I watched, besides GoT, was some horror series called The Strain, it is a little bit different then others, and the end is not as happy as many would like to be, so I would recommend it for sure...

Believe it or not, I no longer watch TV for over 10 years! The last series I followed was Game of Thrones 4 and The Walking Dead session 3.

I watch movies on pirate sites using Bittorrent and download movies and series if I want to see some on the computer connected to a high resolution monitor. But as I said, we prefer to just watch movies here at home. I'm thinking of looking at some new apocalyptic or science fiction series, or, well I have to look at some new series because I haven't seen anything about it in a while, I'm out of date.

I think I must be the only person on earth that has never watched Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

Some series I really enjoy are:

Elementary

A Million Little Things

Brooklyn Nine-nine

Big Bang Theory

Chicago PD

NCIS