Lexus19

Stop, don't panic, this is a real life!

Recently I read an article about the fact that one of the top 20 wallets on which there were no movements since 2014 ,suddenly this wallet woke up ,   there was a movement of 66,233 bitcoins, and today we are seeing a significant drop in the bitcoin exchange rate .  I don't know how much they sold at the moment, but I'm sure that's what caused the fall.  When such large sums are sold, this is done intentionally . It is obvious that  for someone is beneficial to reduce the price . Everyone was waiting for the rise at the end of the year , as it was last year , but they have other plans . Make people panic, take away people's last hope by forcing them to sell at a very unfavorable price, and everyone knows that on the New Year   people spend a lot of their savings on gifts .   A lot of people were expecting growth for the New Year . My guess is that the price may drop even below 3000 . But my message is the following Do Not panic , Do Not sell , the decline is temporary . The future of Bitcoin - 🚀 rocket will soon fly into the stratosphere .

Well such a strong downtrend is very hard to reverse. You need some good reasons and triggers for that. Many hope that Bitcoin ETF introduction in the USA expected in March 2019 could be such an event. 

We all are expecting something good to happen in crypto price. But it is now on the wrong way of downward. Many people getting panic while a little price drop happening. Some big crypto holder getting panic and selling huge that's leading big price drop. Maybe we going to see some more huge price affect at the end of December. Moreover Christmas and new year might affect the crypto price. Maybe going to get more down. But who knows what will happen. Just keep believing it will be back in a good position again. 

I am absolutely sure that this amount of bitcoins was sold intentionally to lower the price, it looks like a long-term pamp, the price is artificially lowered so that everyone will panic, but soon it will be consumed and it is inevitable

A few years ago, I bought myself sneakers for 13 bitcoins. At the end of last year, I bought Bitcoin for $15k. I always have bad luck. Now I do not care about the course of Bitcoin :D

I also hold the same opinion that it makes no sense to panic and sell all the cryptocurrency that you have at such prices. The market tends to fall and rise. Now it is the fall. That is, after a time, maybe a month, a quarter, a year or two, the rise will take place, and personally I will wait for it.