Xantys

PD promotion?

6 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Well, definitely, you're right. In terms of promotions, Stake is more boosted than PD.

It is mainly because there are a lot of players in Stake than PD and it consists of more games than Primedice offers. And i mainly think because Stake is what people look to play in nowadays. 

Pd is the number one dice site, but the stake is not a dice site,  , there are a lot of dice site that is not known as what as primedice popularity. Maybe some player love different games, but a dice lover should stay in pd. 

I think the deals are good. Maybe raise the prize a little more. When I started here there was the roll hunt. Then I started to interact here in the forum until I found the challenges. Innovation is always a means to attract more players and dicers fans.

3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I think the deals are good. Maybe raise the prize a little more. When I started here there was the roll hunt. Then I started to interact here in the forum until I found the challenges. Innovation is always a means to attract more players and dicers fans.

The prize pool for the official challenges has been lifted a couple of weeks ago to 0.1BTC now :D

I also think the same thing. how to improve the quality of the primedice in the future.
how do people glance at primedice, join primedice, and bet on it, I think they are turning to the stake just because of a mere pleasure in the game. because we know for certain that the stake has more games, isn't it.
but that shouldn't be the main reason why they left Primedice and turned to the stake. I think this is the reason not only because of the game