Dancer

Gambling Roller Coaster - Big Win - Big Bust - Big Win

I really don't remember when it was, but price of bitcoin was around 1000 usd. So you could have 0.01 btc for 10 usd. Not much but a decent start. It was on a different sites.  

I run some strats and fast have 0.02 btc. So lets test some new strat from youtube. You know, guy is popular, many positive comments in comments section below his video. Why not to try? Pretty much in few min down to 200k sat. It looks like youtube strat not so profitable after all lol

I have had decided to make flat bets on high payout and return back. In few bets up to 0.08 btc. Never before get high payout so quick. I was up and in profit. Run few low risk strat and up to 0.1 btc. Road from 0.01 to 0.1, it's 10 times invested coins. But I was new to dice gambling and think see how it's easy to win lol

I was withdraw funds, deposit on other site, famous one better not to tell lol. In meantime someone pm me some low risk strat with good profit on long run. After you 10x your initial balance you think everything is in your favor. Run the new strat and bust.

Lesson is simple. You can bust even with big balance. And you can win big with small deposit.

Yeah that's really true. Big bankroll don't give any surety that we will win. It makes our win chance much if we stay happy with little profit. Cause it's easy to get little decent profit from huge bankroll. But if you have little amount you may have to fight much to gaining the same profit. And yes we can make huge profit from little balance and bust big balance within short time. Our patient matter there.

8 hours ago, Dancer said:

@Mahdirakib

Patience and self control. Did you have similar balance roller coaster of busts and wins?

I have nothing lol. I'm empty now totally. But I don't want to remember how I busted all. But I can't forget. Slowly slowly lost 1btc. Still losing in a want of recover. I never played game with patient. And I think the self control word isn't in my dictionary 😉. Sometimes I put all in and bust. Or sometimes put 50% and bust in two click while playing angrily rage bet. 

13 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I have nothing lol. I'm empty now totally. But I don't want to remember how I busted all. But I can't forget. Slowly slowly lost 1btc. Still losing in a want of recover. I never played game with patient. And I think the self control word isn't in my dictionary 😉. Sometimes I put all in and bust. Or sometimes put 50% and bust in two click while playing angrily rage bet.  

Oh man I wish you to recover all.

Maybe to try some strats from this forum. Players post some really interesting stuff.

19 hours ago, AlphaRovic said:

dont be greedy when you play

Yes. Another good advice along with patience. You have some win strat to share? lol

Every gambler had similar "roller coaster" of balance. Bigger balance can help, even though we think it's not safe and easy win. You can deposit few bucks and get good results. Nice story 😀

On 07/12/2018 at 06:43, amarcrypto said:

you cannot rely much on strategies no matter how safe it is, proper bankroll management is must

That is right. This is gambling and you need luck to win. We can just make is more possible to win.