BladeMaster

Use DiceBot + Excel Like a Pro to Hit 990x With Low Risk

On 06/12/2018 at 16:25, sourc3code said:

Man this is complicated lol - I hit 990x twice this past week and all I did was just type in 990 and click roll a few times :) I got very lucky and rolled one in 14 or so rolls and another one in around 30-50. I just had a random urge to try both times and it worked out for me ;) I bet 1000 sat base so payout ended up being 900k+ 

It's true that with some luck you can hit 990x in few rolls depends of your seed, while sometimes you need min +1k rolls. In my opinion this a good method @BladeMaster and if combine it with some betting based on instinct it could even better.

thank you for sharing the strategy that you used while playing, I will try this strategy, hopefully I can get a lot of benefits and can share the benefits with you because you have shared a strategy. but a little question how much minimum capital to play to be safe and can get large profits

2 hours ago, nolep said:

thank you for sharing the strategy that you used while playing, I will try this strategy, hopefully I can get a lot of benefits and can share the benefits with you because you have shared a strategy. but a little question how much minimum capital to play to be safe and can get large profits

About 80000 - 100000 Satoshi would be enough for this strategy. Good Luck :)

On 1/5/2020 at 3:56 PM, BladeMaster said:

About 80000 - 100000 Satoshi would be enough for this strategy. Good Luck :)

oh yes I want to ask, because a little does not understand. so we're going to play 3000 rolls a roll and then change it to auto? I see, friend or can you explain it again if you don't mind.
thanks.