Eugene265

Introduction of the Legend265

Hello everybody! I didn’t make any introduction about myself yet in 4 years ,so I guess it’s time :D

First of all wanna say that meets with Primedice totally changed my life. I found a lot of friends and good people in there. I had a great time and still having it...

What’s about me? My name is Eugene and I am 23 years old. I was born in the Russia, Moscow. I studied in different countries ,but didn’t go to the University yet. I’m international rollerblade instructor and working in quest room as well. Hopefully next year I will change my mind and finally will go to get highest graduation. 

What about my favorite food? It is sushi,pizza,KFC,Burger King,McD. I like almost all kinds of fast foods. Kebab is my usual dish for lunch xD

What about my favorite films/series? Well,I’m a really big fan of MARVEL studios. Watched all films of it. Waiting for 2019 because of new films like Captain Marvel and Infinity War Part 2. My favorite series is Game of Thrones for sure.

About my favorite books and games. Favorite books are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The games are Call of Duty, Battlefield, Assassins Creed and Stalker as well.

About gambling. I started gamble when I was 18 years old from the games like BlackJack and Roulette. Also in year I had meet cryptocurrency. A one year later I found primedice.com and it became part of my life. For now days I’m trying to gamble less and put more energy into my real life. Hope you enjoyed reading this small information about me =]

1 hour ago, Eugene265 said:

Hello everybody! I didn’t make any introduction about myself yet in 4 years ,so I guess it’s time :D

First of all wanna say that meets with Primedice totally changed my life. I found a lot of friends and good people in there. I had a great time and still having it...

What’s about me? My name is Eugene and I am 23 years old. I was born in the Russia, Moscow. I studied in different countries ,but didn’t go to the University yet. I’m international rollerblade instructor and working in quest room as well. Hopefully next year I will change my mind and finally will go to get highest graduation. 

What about my favorite food? It is sushi,pizza,KFC,Burger King,McD. I like almost all kinds of fast foods. Kebab is my usual dish for lunch xD

What about my favorite films/series? Well,I’m a really big fan of MARVEL studios. Watched all films of it. Waiting for 2019 because of new films like Captain Marvel and Infinity War Part 2. My favorite series is Game of Thrones for sure.

About my favorite books and games. Favorite books are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The games are Call of Duty, Battlefield, Assassins Creed and Stalker as well.

About gambling. I started gamble when I was 18 years old from the games like BlackJack and Roulette. Also in year I had meet cryptocurrency. A one year later I found primedice.com and it became part of my life. For now days I’m trying to gamble less and put more energy into my real life. Hope you enjoyed reading this small information about me =]

Egay special person is a gambling addict guy 😅

eugene a stand up man  . no flies on him or lies....primedice and stake are a more fun place with his humor and charachter.... i  am personally glad to know him and he knows me....would love to meet him in real life as i am sure i will piss myself laughin with him ALL HAIL KING EUGENE265.....NOw send the 100k tip u promised if i polish ya ring in forum.. im waiting......

Edited by athena2007

2 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

eugene a stand up man  . no flies on him or lies....primedice and stake are a more fun place with his humor and charachter.... i  am personally glad to know him and he knows me....would love to meet him in real life as i am sure i will piss myself laughin with him ALL HAIL KING EUGENE265.....NOw send the 100k tip u promised if i polish ya ring in forum.. im waiting......

Athena,I don’t remember that I promised u something. But will u expect,if I’m gonna say that I’m busted? xD

2 hours ago, Eugene265 said:

About gambling. I started gamble when I was 18 years old from the games like BlackJack and Roulette. Also in year I had meet cryptocurrency. A one year later I found primedice.com and it became part of my life. For now days I’m trying to gamble less and put more energy into my real life. Hope you enjoyed reading this small information about me

You have plan quit gambling ?