Dancer

New Chat Features - Animated Gifs and Temporary Tags For Players???

We all like primedice chat room. There is so much fun in there, sharing bets, advices, making fun when someone random asking for tip, answering trivias, playing chat games, communicate with friends and many many more fun stuff...

Chat room needs new features. Animated gifs and temporary tags for players.

With Animated gifs we could express us even better. Or make more fun in chat and more laughter.

Animated gifs should be just pasted in chat and in next line bot should load them. For those who don't want to load them there should be function to turn them off and on. Also, there should be predefined pool of already uploaded gifs from primedice. So, if someone win big, just call some funny predefined gif.

We need new tags for players. We should have vote system and if someone is funny. He can get Comedian tag for few hours. And similar things. Voting system should be simple, just we click on username and list of possible tags is there and we can click on it. Players who don't want to have tag should have button to remove it from their posts. Also mods or support can give some nice tags for few hours to players. Players would feel nice.

What do you think about this?

49 minutes ago, Dancer said:

We all like primedice chat room. There is so much fun in there, sharing bets, advices, making fun when someone random asking for tip, answering trivias, playing chat games, communicate with friends and many many more fun stuff...

With Animated gifs we could express us even better. Or make more fun in chat and more laughter.

Animated gifs should be just pasted in chat and in next line bot should load them. For those who don't want to load them there should be function to turn them off and on. Also, there should be predefined pool of already uploaded gifs from primedice. So, if someone win big, just call some funny predefined gif.

We need new tags for players. We should have vote system and if someone is funny. He can get Comedian tag for few hours. And similar things. Voting system should be simple, just we click on username and list of possible tags is there and we can click on it. Players who don't want to have tag should have button to remove it from their posts. Also mods or support can give some nice tags for few hours to players. Players would feel nice.

1st|Fun not allow in chat , only talk serious.

2nd|u can wait for the launch new primedice maybe animated and tag i think.

3rd | already daily tips and trivias there u can miss i guess so, u can chat regular u get a tips or rainbot tips and etc.

4rd | ur chose ur vote :S

this is my think's 😮

Im not too fond of animated gifs tbh...every chat room I go to with them enabled makes the whole website look very tacky, like I'm on a kids website or something. Furthermore, keep in mind there are users who are visiting from mobile phone as well, and some have limited data. Animated GIFs kill phone data, and I'm sure this would make these users very unhappy over something so unnecessary. I think its best to just leave the GIFs for personal chats like text messaging. 

In terms of tags, I wouldn't mind these but at the same time I don't know if it's worth the devs to work on for such minimal gains on the site. One thing I really like about PD is the clean and simple chat, its easy to use and easy to read without junk everywhere on the screen. I hope no matter what they do, they retain this much.

I know one site when they add animated gif posts they get double of players online. Maybe not because of gif though lol, maybe they have good marketing campaign. Voting system no. I'd like primedice to implement avatars in chat for players to upload.

On 05/12/2018 at 09:46, Dancer said:

It sounds interesting, of course, for throwing interesting gifs for fun. The tags are 50/50
Personally, I would not mind even more such new studies in PD. In the chat, it is not always just that it smells serious, sometimes it is funny, and sometimes a full TRASH session takes place in the chat) 😹
In general, do not think PD so "improve", you can in different social services. networks (those in which hyphae, voice, etc. are allowed)

11 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Furthermore, keep in mind there are users who are visiting from mobile phone as well, and some have limited data.

I know, but they could turn it off. Or primedice can offer pool of not big in size gifs.

9 hours ago, PKan said:

I'd like primedice to implement avatars in chat for players to upload.

Yup that is a good idea too

On 07/12/2018 at 04:28, Dancer said:

Yup that is a good idea too

Avatars could be animated gif like in the forum. Much better 😀

On 07/12/2018 at 01:48, AHCareP said:

for throwing interesting gifs for fun

Yeah if you win big you post nice gif as well lol or to show your animation skills. To make new gifs about site.