williamsh

What's your message count?

Posted (edited)

Hello all people around the world, nice Topic thanks for it 😊.
I'm not very talkative but in average i send 166 messages in a day since 1/2/2019 😁 wow its really big also lol .
I'm really not a spammer and this count of message is due to (I love all of you :), I love my friends and I love pd and being fun with others✌)
wish the bests 😉🌼❤.

message count.PNG

Edited by Astars

Joined 2017, and my messages are just a little over 3800. Its okay. COnsidering the fact, I am so involved in so many other things in real life

Joined at last quarter of 2018. Huh, my message counts was 1,291. I don't know how much conversation that I do in here, I forgot why that much. It should be hundreds than a thousand. 

Posted (edited)

Well to be honest, dont really care much about the count .... I think its just a fancy feature... i remember it used to mean a lot to me on the old social networking site Orkut where i had a gazzillion scraps on my wall... It was quite a rage back then ... i ve got 15k currently but I guess by the end of the year it will quite  easily reach a million with all the trolling me and @MrNice23 do.

Edited by lint59
Grammar mistakes

I wrote 7,710 messages in my 5 months here. But last days I spend more time at Stake, so I'm not so much active as before.

ouh ... this topic ... sometimes it is necessary to refuse for a moment with friends in the room chat after some time betting. for those who lose, maybe chatting with friends in chat rooms is indeed one of the solutions to release the tension of the mind so as not to stress ... hahaha ...

but I don't really pay attention to the number of my messages, because maybe I just want to show that I'm an active user in Primedice. and yes ... I expect rain because rain also sits with active users ...

I hope you understand the direction of my conversation

12 minutes ago, ezohomeecho said:

What is Stake?

Stake is the sister site of PrimeDice.

On 05/12/2018 at 10:54, williamsh said:

how many messages you've sent.

I only have 283 message count as of the moment. 😂

I like to chat, but on the prime time in the chat I don’t often sit, because I always talk on the Stake`s chat . number of messages for 2 years 12108

Im an old player here but I don't pay much attention here in the forum and chat and recently I saw in bitcointalk that PD is going to have some bet challenge .. I said "that sounds fun." so I went here to check it out.. never to my knowledge that there will be a minimum posts requirement in order for you to answer some threads, so, here i am making more post to be eligible in the challenge. lolx

However, I think I'm not gonna stop once I meet the posts requirement. As I scan to the threads here, I find it very interesting coz we can share our thoughts regarding anything and I love to share my inputs too as they might be helpful to others.

Btw, this is my 12th post.. xD