williamsh

What's your message count?

Hey everyone :)

So I was wondering how much time you spend chatting in PrimeDice on the chatbox (it can be for any language). I've noticed that the chat can be very active at times, and very quite at other times. Some people spend hours chatting on most days, while others chip in every now and then, so it really got me thinking about how many messages some of you have posted throughout your time on Primedice.

I've seen some users with a message count of over 100,000 messages on PrimeDice, which is crazy if you think about it! I guess if you are having a good conversation, and contributing to the chat, it is easy to send 100+ messages in one go. If you do this everyday, I suppose you can build up your message count :D

I know for me personally, I play more on Stake, so I'm not very active in the chat on PrimeDice, and I doubt I'll reach 100,000 messages on PrimeDice anytime soon.

What are your views on this? Do you pay attention to message count, is it an important stat, or is it just there for bragging rights? Also share how many messages you've sent. I've sent a mere 899 messages on the English PrimeDice chat, which proves I'm not very active lol :D

I have joined on 3 March 2018. Not an old user as primedice is oldest site. My message count is only 523. I'm not too much active on chat here. Actually I don't feel comfortable on pd chat from mobile. When it goes fast it's lag and can't read message properly. Though I love to stay active chat. Mostly I sent message to chat when I busted and disappointed. I show anger there lol

On 05/12/2018 at 10:54, williamsh said:

Hey everyone :)

So I was wondering how much time you spend chatting in PrimeDice on the chatbox (it can be for any language). I've noticed that the chat can be very active at times, and very quite at other times. Some people spend hours chatting on most days, while others chip in every now and then, so it really got me thinking about how many messages some of you have posted throughout your time on Primedice.

I've seen some users with a message count of over 100,000 messages on PrimeDice, which is crazy if you think about it! I guess if you are having a good conversation, and contributing to the chat, it is easy to send 100+ messages in one go. If you do this everyday, I suppose you can build up your message count :D

I know for me personally, I play more on Stake, so I'm not very active in the chat on PrimeDice, and I doubt I'll reach 100,000 messages on PrimeDice anytime soon.

What are your views on this? Do you pay attention to message count, is it an important stat, or is it just there for bragging rights? Also share how many messages you've sent. I've sent a mere 899 messages on the English PrimeDice chat, which proves I'm not very active lol :D

In my 1 year and several months of stay, considering not being active for sometime, I got like 36k chat messages all in all.

It was very much fun to chat the time I joined. Very much different on how the chat room goes now. Sadly. 😊

Other comment is correct it doesn't matter if your count is little the important is if you having learn then keep to your mind then apply to your self😊

Well i have around +5k only. The reason why Primedicers have so many chat messages, at least the legacy users are because Primedice had these level achievements in the past with Chat Messages, in which would increase your faucet base amount.

Other reason is always to stay active in the chat due to rainbot tips and sometimes when Staff team comes into the chat and starts giving away some amounts.

Also from other users, if someone sees you active he can even start sharing you some tips.

Haha nice topic, when i started playing and then using chat i wasn't so interested by that stat. I was just chating without paying any attention to "Message Count" then after few monts of intense conversations in PD chat i noticed that my "MC" was pretty impressive but i'm not doing that to spam or for any interest , i just love to chat :)  

Message count.png

Edited by MrNice23

On 19/01/2019 at 00:03, MrNice23 said:

Haha nice topic, when i started playing and then using chat i wasn't so interested by that stat. I was just chating without paying any attention to "Message Count" then after few monts of intense conversations in PD chat i noticed that my "MC" was pretty impressive but i'm not doing that to spam or for any interest , i just love to chat :)  

Message count.png

Woah, you might have a record there! It would be cool if there were prizes for reaching certain message milestones :D Next year you'll probably have 1 million messages lol

Hi there 

Well I'm member since April 2018 and have 3478 messages so I guess I'm an average user. 

I used to be a member in former version of primedice ( the one with achievements)  but I lost my credentials and wasn't taking part to the chat at this time) 

@MrNice23 wooo impressive you're one of the most active in chat my friend

Been a member of PD since 2015 but I rarely chatted until this year.  I currently have 1320 messages :) Spent a lot of time chatting this past week lol.  I've got some free time from work plus I work from home, so its easy to get caught up in good conversations.  We were chatting about movies from the 80s while music was being posted from the 80s the other day.  Was tones of fun to go back in time :)