Xantys

The purpose of you being here

Hello guys! I came to Primedice about half a year ago by accident because of mass crypto hype. I had not gambled before that and considered Primedice just fun at the beginning. As time passed by, I noticed I was spending more and more hours here. Though I am not a gambling addicted person. And I started asking myself what was the overall purpose of me being here for so long hours everyday? Unfortunately, I still don’t know if I can completely answer that question :) 

Well, we all would like to earn some crypto but surely there are many other ways to make money. Or do we hope to make fortune off gambling? Or do we want to become sort of professional players who treat gambling as their job? Or is it just fun to try how lucky we are? Is it material gain we are looking for or do we want to prove we are somehow worthy persons? Do we want to show we are smart enough to beat the house? Does this experience finally help us become better individuals?

Did you ask youself such questions? What’s your purpose of spending your highly valuable time on Primedice or other gambling sites? Please share your thoughts and opinions :) 

I think majority of the players here came searching for a method to earn cryptocurrencies. If you search bitcoin gambling sites on Google 2-3 years back PD was at the top few. Thats how SEO has helped the growth of this site. Sticking around in this site is obviously for the big dreams of winning the jackpot or some huge multipliers.

What I do, is I call myself a strategist, not a gambler, that helps a little psychologically.  I even get hooked on play money too, or small stakes, so a gambling hobby doesn't have to cost too much.  I think some people have a gambling gene and some do not, some have a high risk gene for jumping out of airplanes, and some don't.