UchihaRaj

Akatsuki - The Red Club

Greetings, Folks.

Firstly , the Title of the Topic " Akatsuki ": In Japanese , it means " The New Day". However , the first three letters "Aka" , in Japanese , means Red , the theme of the topic. 

Well then , now let's get straight to the point. You might have seen @dmbadillo10 's earlier topic about the Green Club.

Here's the link , in case you haven't :

I saw many of us didn't fit into the club ( myself included ). So , if there could be a Green Club , why not there be a Red Club too ? Earlier , I was in a good profit too , unless luck started trolling me back since November. But isn't being on loss greater than the ones being on profit , at least we have more money to lose than the ones earning .So inspiring from @dmbadillo10's topic , I hereby , The Akatsuki Chief and an Uchiha , declare the resurrection of the "Akatsuki- The Red Club".

In case you don't know why I kept the Red Club's name "Akatsuki" , here's the explanation : Myself , being a Naruto Otaku , tries to relate real things with the Anime (quite a peculiar habit of me 😛  ). Akatsuki , is the most feared group in the entire Naruto Universe. However , as the anime approached it's ending , all of it's members were killed by then. So , it's been long, since the group was destroyed. It's now time to resurrect the strongest group of the Universe and gather it's members. Are you a member of the Green club ?? If not , come join the most strongest group of the Universe.

(Yeah , I know , my losses are far too low , than any of yours ).

Capture 2.PNG

Edited by UchihaRaj

14 hours ago, davincuy said:

i really wanna join your Akatsuki Club (I know im still Chunnin)

Aaah , welcome to the Akatsuki , Chhunin.😎😎 It is a testament to your skill that even being a Chhunin , 💪💪👍👍you made it to the Akatsuki. Congrats , you are the officially first member of the Akatsuki . 😉😉 Let's bring other members and attack on the Country of Gambling , the hidden village of PrimeDice. 

On 04/12/2018 at 23:13, UchihaRaj said:

Greetings, Folks.

Firstly , the Title of the Topic " Akatsuki ": In Japanese , it means " The New Day". However , the first three letters "Aka" , in Japanese , means Red , the theme of the topic. 

Well then , now let's get straight to the point. You might have seen @dmbadillo10 's earlier topic about the Green Club.

Here's the link , in case you haven't :

I saw many of us didn't fit into the club ( myself included ). So , if there could be a Green Club , why not there be a Red Club too ? Earlier , I was in a good profit too , unless luck started trolling me back since November. But isn't being on loss greater than the ones being on profit , at least we have more money to lose than the ones earning .So inspiring from @dmbadillo10's topic , I hereby , The Akatsuki Chief and an Uchiha , declare the resurrection of the "Akatsuki- The Red Club".

In case you don't know why I kept the Red Club's name "Akatsuki" , here's the explanation : Myself , being a Naruto Otaku , tries to relate real things with the Anime (quite a peculiar habit of me 😛  ). Akatsuki , is the most feared group in the entire Naruto Universe. However , as the anime approached it's ending , all of it's members were killed by then. So , it's been long, since the group was destroyed. It's now time to resurrect the strongest group of the Universe and gather it's members. Are you a member of the Green club ?? If not , come join the most strongest group of the Universe.

(Yeah , I know , my losses are far too low , than any of yours ).

Capture 2.PNG

Cool yo. 😁

But of course, I hope all of ya can join the green club the soonest! Goodluck to all of ya! 👌