Eugene265

0.0009 BTC to 0.03 within few hours.

On 04/12/2018 at 06:31, Eugene265 said:

Hey guys! So I promised yesterday,I’m gonna post strategy how I managed to turn 0.0009 btc into 0.03 btc within one hour. Here we go...

First of all u should pick a base bet(for example I’m using 1/300 of balance)

So with 90k balance,my base bet was 300 sats. I changed seed b4 I started to play and after presses auto betting 1.01x until u gonna have about 2000-3000 bets on seed. After carefully move to 2x and play only ONE SIDE! It’s very important thing,don’t change your side. Play 2x without on lost. Just straight 100-200 bets. After start play 2x with on lost,but don’t go so far,because u can get big red streak and bust all. Martingale only up to 4800 sats(if ur starting bet was 300 sats)

The next step is to get 4 greens 2x in a row and after change payout to 20x and back to base bet. Make 15 bets,if no hit double base bet and make 15 more and again,until u gonna get green. After u are gonna hit green,make 5 bets more to have a chance catch a short streak of greens. And go back to 2x until u gonna get 4 greens in a row again. I’m not gonna say that u don’t have a chance to bust,but this strategy work pretty good to me and I’m happy to share it with u. Good luck in betting!

It always great when layers share their strategues, especially successful strategies. So thank you for sharing that with us because I have been looking for a new one to start using. I will try this strategy and let you know how I do. I'll use the same exact parameters.

Hi Eugene265, thanks for share .....

but please can you share  video exp YT, so we can pay attention directly, besides reading your explanation, I look forward to the good news, thanks again, guys, good luck