Xantys

A trick to improve your performance

Hi guys. I wanted to share with you something which I think helps be to become a better player. And that thing is keeping your daily progress in excel sheet. Every night I carefully right down the date, deposits, withdrawals and all my balances in various cryptos and daily progress in different columns. Daily progress column contains an easy formula that calculates the difference between yesterday's and today's balances. The progress can be either positive if you win or negative if you loose. Have also a 'Notes' column where you write down important events and your thoughts like "Busted because of incorrect initial bet size", "Busted because of lack of self-control" or whatever. As you keep filling in you will see your overall performance and all your daily ups and downs and also the reasons why you fail or succeed. You can calculate your daily potential and how much you can make overtime if you keep your current progress. Offcourse your sheet can be customized to include various details as you wish.

As you analyze your progress sheet you try not to repeat your past mistakes and hopefully become a better player overtime. My personal progress sheet contains detailed records over the last 118 days and I tell you what! I haven’t had a single loosing day over the last 23 days!

Hope this helps you guys. Please share your thoughts and suggestion on personal accounting and progress sheet.

I've never heard of this idea before, Xantys. I think it's a good one. Of course it's difficult to know exactly why you lost if it wasn't due to one of your listed reasons, apart from "the dice rolled the wrong way!" 😂 But regardless, I think there's value in your idea. Because when you take the time to think and write out what you're doing, it puts things into a clearer perspective. You get a better idea of your total wager, and strategy (if there is one), and so on. So, a like from me! 👍

It's a great idea to be aware of whats going on.  If it wasn't so time consuming to make all those sheets and log it in, I would certainly do it.  I like to go by balance, site statistics and live statistics.   It nearly instant information, but for a more serious gambler I think more couldn't hurt.  Also notes could be quite useful as well, something to look back at.  

This trick is not for lazy) It’s a great concept for those who consider gambling as a way of earning money. I think the hardest part of your idea is to define the reason for the fail, especially in such games like dice or roulette. Someone will make use of your trick. For me, gambling is just an amusing pastime or a way to relax.

It's like making a trading portfolio. What trades you did, and it's best to remember what you did wrong before and to minimize that risk also. I think that's a great way to utilize what people are not consistent for. 

Well, I already use some of those tips you mentioned! And i can definitely say that most of them helped me to keep away many losses! Anyways thanks for sharing your advices which may prevent many people from busting their balance.