Xantys

A trick to improve your performance

Hi guys. I wanted to share with you something which I think helps be to become a better player. And that thing is keeping your daily progress in excel sheet. Every night I carefully right down the date, deposits, withdrawals and all my balances in various cryptos and daily progress in different columns. Daily progress column contains an easy formula that calculates the difference between yesterday's and today's balances. The progress can be either positive if you win or negative if you loose. Have also a 'Notes' column where you write down important events and your thoughts like "Busted because of incorrect initial bet size", "Busted because of lack of self-control" or whatever. As you keep filling in you will see your overall performance and all your daily ups and downs and also the reasons why you fail or succeed. You can calculate your daily potential and how much you can make overtime if you keep your current progress. Offcourse your sheet can be customized to include various details as you wish.

As you analyze your progress sheet you try not to repeat your past mistakes and hopefully become a better player overtime. My personal progress sheet contains detailed records over the last 118 days and I tell you what! I haven’t had a single loosing day over the last 23 days!

Hope this helps you guys. Please share your thoughts and suggestion on personal accounting and progress sheet.

I've never heard of this idea before, Xantys. I think it's a good one. Of course it's difficult to know exactly why you lost if it wasn't due to one of your listed reasons, apart from "the dice rolled the wrong way!" 😂 But regardless, I think there's value in your idea. Because when you take the time to think and write out what you're doing, it puts things into a clearer perspective. You get a better idea of your total wager, and strategy (if there is one), and so on. So, a like from me! 👍

It's a great idea to be aware of whats going on.  If it wasn't so time consuming to make all those sheets and log it in, I would certainly do it.  I like to go by balance, site statistics and live statistics.   It nearly instant information, but for a more serious gambler I think more couldn't hurt.  Also notes could be quite useful as well, something to look back at.  

This trick is not for lazy) It’s a great concept for those who consider gambling as a way of earning money. I think the hardest part of your idea is to define the reason for the fail, especially in such games like dice or roulette. Someone will make use of your trick. For me, gambling is just an amusing pastime or a way to relax.

It's like making a trading portfolio. What trades you did, and it's best to remember what you did wrong before and to minimize that risk also. I think that's a great way to utilize what people are not consistent for. 

Well, I already use some of those tips you mentioned! And i can definitely say that most of them helped me to keep away many losses! Anyways thanks for sharing your advices which may prevent many people from busting their balance.

Posted (edited)

I think here it is still important to monitor your psycho state, then you can easily understand at what point you need to keep yourself in hand, and PD will not have chances

Edited by PIPOS

13 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Thanks for the suggestion I'm gonna start an excel sheet today I'm trying to learn some bankroll management skills 

I also do this - it is kind of like a budget you draft for yourself every month to keep track of income and expenses. I use it to keep track of my wins and losses, and to ensure I don't lose more than a certain amount each month :)

Maintaining an Excel sheet is a quite imperative for serious money makers ... Not only does it break down your goals in smaller achievements/setbacks but most importantly the discipline it inculcates is such a great bonus.... This habit is so underrated among highroller too who end losing up all their balance for lack of discipline... Maybe it's the dopamine game ....

it seems like this is a benchmark in you in considering victory. but yes ... maybe this can be tried.
it's just that you need tricks or play patterns that can adjust balance. while I am weak about that. maybe I should study again ..

thank you for the idea.

On 04/12/2018 at 00:22, Xantys said:

Hi guys. I wanted to share with you something which I think helps be to become a better player. And that thing is keeping your daily progress in excel sheet. Every night I carefully right down the date, deposits, withdrawals and all my balances in various cryptos and daily progress in different columns. Daily progress column contains an easy formula that calculates the difference between yesterday's and today's balances. The progress can be either positive if you win or negative if you loose. Have also a 'Notes' column where you write down important events and your thoughts like "Busted because of incorrect initial bet size", "Busted because of lack of self-control" or whatever. As you keep filling in you will see your overall performance and all your daily ups and downs and also the reasons why you fail or succeed. You can calculate your daily potential and how much you can make overtime if you keep your current progress. Offcourse your sheet can be customized to include various details as you wish.

As you analyze your progress sheet you try not to repeat your past mistakes and hopefully become a better player overtime. My personal progress sheet contains detailed records over the last 118 days and I tell you what! I haven’t had a single loosing day over the last 23 days!

Hope this helps you guys. Please share your thoughts and suggestion on personal accounting and progress sheet.

really a very good and interesting thought. I strongly agree with you that we need to plan and prepare everything in detail. Because this is one of the keys to success in everything. Including if we want to be a pro player. If it's just playing randomly, I'm sure all our balances will end up busted faster. Maybe we will get a moment's pleasure by playing like this. But we will lose our crypto and time is wasted. It's time we become more professional in playing dice

Basically, good performance is performance that follows procedures or procedures according to established standards. However, in this performance must have several criteria for increasing productivity so that what is expected to be able to run as desired. the trick you gave is good and I am very grateful because you want to share with other users. if I'm personal, I never record what I do, want it when I deposit, when I withdraw, when I win and when I lose. everything just goes. I am only looking for various strategies from several sources so that in the future it will be better in playing dice.

Its a very good technique, but because of the humanity in me, I messed up everything and I fucked up. I didn't follow my rules again, I wanted to recover loses after I have fucked up, I just messed up big time and I busted real big. The only people that can take to this great technique are the PROs. The beginners like us will always fine ourselves busting one way or the other. I really wish I could be a PRO and prepare an excel sheet. But I dont want any of that and any of that dont want none of me, and it is fucking sad.