Eugene265

Road from 0.0009 BTC to 0.35 btc in the past month.

So... Last month I’ve got a big problems ,so used to start play smart and try to recover. All started from giveaway payout,for which I got about 0.0009-0.001 btc. For that moment I found a good strategy and started to play. I turned 100k into 400k within 1 hour and decided to stop,because I got 10000 DOGE tip and wanted try to win with them. I started play with DOGE and in 30 min everything was good,until I stopped autobetting and decided to play manually. I was up to 13k doge and dropped 0. I felt myself so mad and started to play with BTC again. From 0.004 btc I made 0.03 btc because got lucky on some really crazy bets. I was so happy and withdrawed to my wallet. After I deposited to 4 different sites same amounts(0.0025BTC) and got left 0.02 btc in wallet. On 1st site(slots) I busted really fast,so went to 2nd one (DD). There I putted by accident 2.4% win chance,but I wanted 2.4x and won about 0.07 BTC. On 3rd site I busted and on 4th one I turned 250k into 0.01 btc and cashed out. So by the end of the day Iv got 0.1 btc in wallet. Next day I deposited it all to primedice and turned into 0.2 btc,by doing my simple strategy. So luck didn’t want to leave me. From 0.2 btc I deposited 0.1 to stake and turned it into 0.25 btc by play BlackJack. It was the 2 luckiest days of 2018 for me. I made 100k into ~0.35 BTC. I hope one day I will make something similar to 1 btc :)

3 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

I thought you busted???

Either way if you still managed to hold on to it, grats!

Yeah in the end I did Kris. But I payed debts and other stuff ;)

1 minute ago, AEDGE said:

Woah...
well..If U didn't spend it on urself..
It will bust soon 😛

I busted some of it,but as I said I didn’t spend all for nothing :)

1 minute ago, Kurian said:

Congrats on your winnings..

Apart from the crazy bets, would you mind sharing your strategy? . 

Sure man, tomorrow I will create a topic about that strategy. Nothing to hide :) It’s very simply.

9 minutes ago, Eugene265 said:

Sure man, tomorrow I will create a topic about that strategy. Nothing to hide :) It’s very simply.

I'm happy for you Eugene) You haven't managed to win something for a long time. I hope that now you will become more cautious in the game and will not leave you a profit)