AlphaStorm

The best way to play - technology, training, bot, programming

Hello to all. ))

I read a lot of topics in different places on the technology of the game. I learned something new for myself that turned out to be rubbish. Now I want to create a theme here for getting experience for everyone.

I will also share my experience of the game and everyone will be able to test new methods.

Let's take a look at and learn how to understand the game from the inside.

• Seed - What is it? And how does it work
  • Chances - What is the difference and how to choose the best for the game.
  • Bet size - what depends on it? And how to choose the best size.
  • Standard and non-standard betting systems. Development and discussion of methods.
  • Myths and superstitions in the game))) We laugh together and refute them
  • If you want to learn how to write scripts for the game, let's do it together, I will help in the correct writing of the code.
  • What is better, bot or game hands?

Recently, I also decided to make a stream on bot programming. In Russian (I speak English poorly). And a lot of players started writing to me for training. Someone has already received good results, I am glad of it.

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.c76bc84c8bba6345ab7be5853ea93d33.png

1 hour ago, Samogondice said:

It is better to play with a bot, so you need a lot to know how to write scripts. I want to learn, and in the future I will turn to you for help if you help me with advice and share information.)))

You can always ask a question in this topic, I will help with the choice of solving the problem.

I’m sure in the 2019,I will have more free time,so will start to learn how to write scripts,how to control them and how to make a good money from them. I’m sure ur streams will be very helpful :) 

Also feel free to post ur twitch link,so users can follow u and press notifications “ON”,so they are not gains miss them :)

P.s Alpha is one of the best script writers for gambling I ever meet on PD. Good job!=]

5 minutes ago, AlphaRovic said:

We need to learned  how to write scripts/// and challenge the bot..... and make mpre mpney........

No problems. I will help learn. Describe your idea here and I will make an example script for your reference. So you can understand more and learn quickly.

6 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

Myths and superstitions in the game))) We laugh together and refute them

Can i volunteer as tribute for this? :D

Was on one of your streams, got a lot of answers and good explanations there, definitely recommend to view :)

Well done, I like the way you're trying help other players by sharing your knowledge. I have a couple script ideas but totally unfamiliar with the subject 🙂 Will definitely go through your topics in learning scripts. 

10 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

If you want to learn how to write scripts for the game, let's do it together, I will help in the correct writing of the code.

How to use code?