Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Irena

💙 [0.05 BTC] 💙 A Topic A Day - That's How We Play|Forum Heroes

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

@Irena Is my first thread in Primedice section? Sorry I'm little bit in doubt because is in Primedice > Primedice Support > Primedice Suggestions & Criticism. Thank you

Edited by Dancer

On 05/12/2018 at 07:48, Dancer said:

@Irena Is my first thread in Primedice section? Sorry I'm little bit in doubt because is in Primedice > Primedice Support > Primedice Suggestions & Criticism. Thank you

Yes, it is, it belongs to the Primedice section. :) The second one belongs to Gambling. You can continue posting in the remaining sections now. You're doing great. :) 

Hello Irena , Can I start with this first topic ?

I made the sixth topic as a spare just in  any case .

Edited by Lexus19

Thank you all for participating! We had 10 users that made 5 topics each, but one of them ( @Lexus19 ) didn't fulfill the requirements (posted 3 topics in Gambling section), so we have 9 winners in total. Also, 4th and 5th place have both 18 replies on their topics in total, so the prize will be 0.005 btc for each of them ( @CaptainLorca and @BladeMaster). You can see the whole list below:

1. Eugene265 - 0.02

2. Xtinepink - 0.01

3. williamsh - 0.0075

4. CaptainLorca - 0.005

5. BladeMaster - 0.005

6. DancerCat - 0.001

7. Xantys - 0.001

8. Noeprellik - 0.001

9. trickybets - 0.001

As soon as the giveaway coupon is done, it will be posted here. 

All the topics were locked when the giveaway ended, the number of replies is counted, and the topics will be unlocked now again. The new comments won't be counted, of course. 

Congratulations to all the winners!