Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Irena

💙 [0.05 BTC] 💙 A Topic A Day - That's How We Play|Forum Heroes

image.png

A Topic A Day - That's How We Play
Ends: 10/12/18 @ Midday (12pm) GMT 

Spoiler

We've noticed a lot of people creating all sorts of content here, but wouldn't you like to be rewarded for that? Not only via Forum's Rewarding System, but to get a bigger prize? 

It's time for you to show us your writing skills and to boost this forum a bit. :) And if you manage to create topics that will be interesting to a lot of people, you will be rewarded for that.

Follow the requirements below, make sure you read them properly and we can start with this as of today! 

Requirements:

• Make at least 5 different topics, in different Forums (sections), during the 5 different days.
  • The opening post must have at least 200 words.
  • Sections are: Primedice, Gambling (Gambling Streaming not included), Cryptocurrency, Off topic (5th topic can be in either of those).
  • Post the topic links below (you can edit your post every day by adding a new topic you created that day). 
  • Only one topic per day will be counted, if you create more topics, choose one that you will have as your giveaway entry.

Prize Pool(s)

Prize pool for this giveaway is 0.05 BTC, and it will be distributed this way:

• 1st place: 0.02 BTC
  • 2nd place: 0.01 BTC
  • 3rd place: 0.0075 BTC
  • 4th place: 0.005 BTC
  • 5th place: 0.0025 BTC
  • 6th - 10th place: 0.001 BTC

How to Win:

• The users will be ranked by the number of replies on their topics. The user that has the most replies on his/her 5 topics accumulated (all 5 topics are counted) without his/her own replies will be a winner.
  • In order to be eligible, you have to post topics on 5 different days, and in different Forums (sections). 
  • Only users that have 5 topics posted below will be eligible for the giveaway. 

1 hour ago, Irena said:
  • Sections are: Primedice, Gambling, Cryptocurrency, Off topic (5th topic can be in either of those).

@Irena Only in these sections need to publish topics? Maybe a topic in the Russian section?

Edited by Demetrius1

1 hour ago, Demetrius1 said:

@Irena Only in these sections need to publish topics? Maybe a topic in the Russian section?

You can post one topic there as well, just make sure you have 4 topics in these four sections. 5th one can be posted anywhere, other language sections included. 😉

Eh ... a simple and interesting contest, it’s a pity the head doesn’t get to new topics 😪 😂

Edited by AHCareP

54 minutes ago, williamsh said:

@Irena Do we have to space the posts 24 hours apart, or can we just wait until midnight to make the 2nd post? Also, since you've only listed 4 sections, can the 5th topic be in a section that we've already created a topic in (e.g. 2 topics in Primedice discussion)?

For anyone reading, feel free to check out my first post:

Nothing strict when it comes to timing, just spread it out to have one topic a day (or more, but one that's your giveaway entry). And yes, fifth topic can be in any section. 🙂

First Entry : I was in shed of tears when I tell my own story. Don't know why,it was really reminds me to those old unforgettable memories that made me up until I stand in this place right now.

Edited by Flansca

20 часов назад Noeprellik1 сказал:

the initial post of the topic less than 200 words. It seems to me that this topic is not suitable for the competition. Am I wrong?

Edited by Clena