UltraChief

Altcoins to grab this December!

Hello dicers,

As we recover through a dump in the market for bitcoin and corresponding dump in every other altcoin, the buzz around buying crypto has died down. This is a mistake done by the new-comers of the crypto and in any other market. This is the time to look out for new coins to buy and stock them up for bullish markets in future.

The mistake that people do is they run after coins when they are going up because during that time the social media exposure of that asset is exponentially increasing - similar case was with bitcoin last year during this time. 

With that said, bitcoin because of its low price at this point its not a good asset to exchange to altcoins. Rather the purchase mode should be using fiat. With that said lets talk about a few points:

1. What altcoins are you going to buy this year end for long term or short term?
  2. Would you buy them with BTC or using fiat? Do you have the provision of buying using fiat?

11 hours ago, UltraChief said:

1. What altcoins are you going to buy this year end for long term or short term?
  2. Would you buy them with BTC or using fiat? Do you have the provision of buying using fiat?

1. I still believe altcoins in PD (doge, ltc, bch and eth) for long term

2. I never buy with btc nor fiat. Just use faucet and use it to gamble 😊

interesting topic, I have no plans to buy in the near future. the fall in alt coin prices made me have no plans.
but I still save some Doge's for the future. even though Doge coins are small but I really like it.
Give me advice on what coins do you think I should buy into my future assets

11 hours ago, SEMPAXs said:

Give me advice on what coins do you think I should buy into my future assets

Any of the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap except the forked coins of bitcoin are good buys.

5 hours ago, Kurian said:

2. We have a local exchange forum where we friends exchange coins between ourselves. So, I had the opportunity to buy paying fiat.

Interesting. Tell us more about this.

5 hours ago, BladeMaster said:

1. I will buy LTC, ETC, Strat, ByteCoin for long term

What is the reason of buying Ethereum Classic and Bytecoin?

On 12/1/2018 at 10:26 PM, Noeprellik1 said:

1. I still believe altcoins in PD (doge, ltc, bch and eth) for long term

2. I never buy with btc nor fiat. Just use faucet and use it to gamble 😊

I agree with your opinion. The coins you listed are safe and can be invested this year. But I think that should focus on investing in ETH