Earthman

Zakichan1977 - scammer on the loose

Situation was as followed:

Yesterday (Nov 21th, 2018) user switch99 mistipped user zakichan1977 sending him 10000 doges instead of 100 doges. Right after that switch started to ask him on public chat to return that tip, but scammer zakichan1977 pretended he can't see it and ran with money. Zakichan1977 is a thief, be extremely careful while handling with this guy.

Not less important is support's reaction. They considered they can't do anything (like ban the scammer), because it's up to tip receiver to send back stolen money. So I have two questions to support:

1) I still remember when Edward mistipped gideons 1 BTC and withdrawals on whole site has been frozen till she sent it back. Why did you act (and quite radically) then but didn't act this time? Doesn't the same rule apply? Wasn't it gideon's good will to send it back? Well I guess when it comes to support/owner's money, the reaction is quite different.

2) Support member Darko tried to convinced me that word 'thievery' is not appropiate for that situation. So imagine that, Darko - you're doing a bank transfer but instead of 100$ you sent 1000$. You try to contact the person who received the money, but they constantly block your calls and don't answer to any form of contact. Would you qualify that as thievery and talk to bank authorities so they help you get it back? Or would you just consider it good will of money receiver to send it back and do nothing?

3) What's even worse, support threatened me to draw the consequences just for warning other players on chat and stating obvious fact, that zakichan1997 is a scammer who stole money from switch99. Looks like support team is protecting scammers on PD chat.

Shame on you, zakichan1977! Shame on you, support!

well, they announced before that any deal happens between players it stays between them, they said everyone will take his own responsibility.

check this topic @Earthman   rules have been changed

Edited by Chikou1306

If such things happen, we cannot do much about it. There is no clear record of it.

Supporting screenshots etc would be a start, but even then it’s hard to get it back.

i just can remind everyone that you have to take care about your stuff. You actually dealing with money and not some fantasy-monopoly-money here.

And Darko probably warned you, because you accused someone of being a scammer without any proof. It would be helpful if there was anything close to be a proof what happened to see what’s up.

Still. You have to be an adult to be on this site and you need to take care of your money. As hard as it might sound..

It doesn’t help he situation to accuse the support of being protectors of a scammer. Relax a little with your emotion. I know it’s a pain in the ass when stuff like that happens.. but the staff is not your enemy. Work with them.

User who sent wrong amount in tip reached out to my colleagues when that happened and talked to them about it. Matter closed.

You are comparing us to a bank? If someone spend funds that weren't intended for him how can bank return those funds to the owner who made a mistake in the first place and sent to wrong person? 

I have told you to come to forum to say what you have on the person who ran away and not to do that on public chat as it will get you muted instead. You used it to blow out steam by attacking us as well I guess.

Have a nice day.

Hopefully this won't happen again in the future as the rules already written. Please beware of that scammer zakichan1977 and other scammers that ask and beg your money. And remember your money here is your real money: your responsibility.

2 hours ago, Darko said:

User who sent wrong amount in tip reached out to my colleagues when that happened and talked to them about it. Matter closed.

You are comparing us to a bank? If someone spend funds that weren't intended for him how can bank return those funds to the owner who made a mistake in the first place and sent to wrong person? 

I have told you to come to forum to say what you have on the person who ran away and not to do that on public chat as it will get you muted instead. You used it to blow out steam by attacking us as well I guess.

Have a nice day.

Your good in playing fool. Too bad your bad in doing your job as a support. You're officially protecting scammer and refusing to act on whole situation as any decent site support should act immediately. Instead you're threatening me just for stating obvious fact. I don't want to have anything in common with scammer's friend like you Darko and I consider debating with you futile.

But just for the record - EVERY TIME this fucker shows up in chat he's gonna be burned alive. One and only solution to that situation is to perma ban him. Do it and I will consider this case closed. Otherwise I just think you cannot admit you made a mistake, and that's what cowards do.

Have a bad day.

This topic is redundant as it's not related to anything other than a mistake made by someone who tipped the wrong amount. This is not a problem for Primedice, locking topic.