Bojana

Claiming Prizes

Hello, Dicers :)

We have a small change from this week concerning the giveaway prize distribution. From now on, all the challenge prizes can be claimed via bonus link/coupon code. All the eligible users will have access to it, and it can be claimed only once. Please, make sure to claim it while you are logged in into the browser and the account to which your Forum account is connected. You can claim it only from the account that you linked in the bet IDs, that is, the account that actually participated and won the bets. The coupon code will be posted as the closing comment on each giveaway weekly and has an expiration date, so follow the threads you participated in and make sure to claim them on time.

Let us know on this thread if you have any additional questions. 

Best of luck on all the future giveaways/challenges that Primedice hosts! 🍀

19 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Missing information what to do if your link doesn't work.

I am sure the staff wont post a link which does not work in the first place. I believe it will be similar to the claiming of email promotions - just copy-paste the link from the proper account. Still if there is any issue, they would assist you 24x7.

2 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I am sure the staff wont post a link which does not work in the first place. I believe it will be similar to the claiming of email promotions - just copy-paste the link from the proper account. Still if there is any issue, they would assist you 24x7.

Link from email doesn't work either.

1 minute ago, Dancer said:

Link from email doesn't work either.

Make sure you are doing two things correctly,

1. Logged into the correct account to which the email is linked.
  2. Have not crossed the deadline for claiming.

If you still have problems contact the support team. This post in not the place to discuss this.

Ultra explained it to the detail. ;) However, let me add some info as well.

Only 4 cases when link is not working is:

1. if you are claiming too late, and it expired (almost a full month to claim the award is quite a substantial amount of time), so follow the thread or follow "Giveaway" account and you will see when the coupon code is posted. ;) 
  2. If you are logged in from the wrong account, not the one that you have participated in giveaway from/linked the bets from.
  3. If you are not eligible, that is - if you haven't fulfilled one of the giveaway requirements.
  4. If you already claimed and try claiming it for the 2nd time. 

Hope this helped a bit and clarifies it additionally :D

On 23/11/2018 at 14:53, Bojana said:

Ultra explained it to the detail. ;) However, let me add some info as well.

Only 4 cases when link is not working is:

1. if you are claiming too late, and it expired (almost a full month to claim the award is quite a substantial amount of time), so follow the thread or follow "Giveaway" account and you will see when the coupon code is posted. ;) 
  2. If you are logged in from the wrong account, not the one that you have participated in giveaway from/linked the bets from.
  3. If you are not eligible, that is - if you haven't fulfilled one of the giveaway requirements.
  4. If you already claimed and try claiming it for the 2nd time. 

Hope this helped a bit and clarifies it additionally :D

oh shit i have not wagered my account 100btc no claim in 2nd time miss biggest offer :D

11 hours ago, casalberto said:

Hi @Bojana, do you know when "[0.1 BTC] Celebrating 2019!" prize will be available to claim?

Should be in the following 24h; we are a bit late this week with the prize distribution due to the holidays (it is Orthodox Christmas here), so we apologize, but the lists are ready, we just need the coupon made and you will be able to claim the prizes ;) 

21 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Should be in the following 24h; we are a bit late this week with the prize distribution due to the holidays (it is Orthodox Christmas here), so we apologize, but the lists are ready, we just need the coupon made and you will be able to claim the prizes ;) 

Ok Bojana!! Thanks!!!