hillowner45

Is this forum dying?

3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

There are many people who dont speak English and they have to stay in their local boards. 

Some of the players are good in playing and dont like to talk much. Its not something you can change.

The forum is supposed to be the extension of the chat into a more wider perspective. I hope more and more people join us and understand the fact that posting on the forum is far better in getting some satoshis daily than busting the faucet every minute.

Also you have others who probabily think it's not worth becoming part of this Community simple because they lack the knowledge that this Forum is way better than others in a way where you win something back by just keeping it alive, making it active.

As well as some of them have lost the faith to continue if they got their first ban from not being a polite community member (by not following the rules). So they think they cant change and be more positive.

20 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Also you have others who probabily think it's not worth becoming part of this Community simple because they lack the knowledge that this Forum is way better than others in a way where you win something back by just keeping it alive, making it active.

We have tried to make the forum easily accessible and usable by local threads. Local mods are helpful to them as well. But if they dont realize the potentially good source of information and a method to earn some free coins nobody can help.

21 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

As well as some of them have lost the faith to continue if they got their first ban from not being a polite community member (by not following the rules). So they think they cant change and be more positive.

At times we have to be harsh to keep the rule breakers at check. Again if they are willing to stick around they would respect their warnings and stay here for a longer period to get the warning removed and this actually puts them in a good place in the minds of the moderation team. We know that those who are willing to stick around would become good contributors to the forum in future.

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

We have tried to make the forum easily accessible and usable by local threads. Local mods are helpful to them as well. But if they dont realize the potentially good source of information and a method to earn some free coins nobody can help.

At times we have to be harsh to keep the rule breakers at check. Again if they are willing to stick around they would respect their warnings and stay here for a longer period to get the warning removed and this actually puts them in a good place in the minds of the moderation team. We know that those who are willing to stick around would become good contributors to the forum in future.

Well ya, still it's not the Staff faults, it's just the way new comers are, they dont know if it's worth to continue using their time on such forums.

Those who want to make the Community active will always have the urgency on making it so.

1 minute ago, DreamStage said:

Well ya, still it's not the Staff faults, it's just the way new comers are, they dont know if it's worth to continue using their time on such forums.

Those who want to make the Community active will always have the urgency on making it so.

I guess.. if everyone would read Forum Rewards first... no one would stop using it that fast :D! This forum was once more alive and way more fun and much more busy. I want that back :)

On 21/11/2018 at 10:32, hillowner45 said:

With all the members in this forum, you would expect there to be a lot more activity than there currently is. I don't know the exact stats but from my visits to the forums we are seeing on average replies to discussion only every couple of hours. This is compared to Stake's forums which is consistently seeing replies every minute throughout the day. What are your thoughts?

PD forum is obviously less active compares to Stake's.

This is what I think, is because of what Stake forum offers thru forum, and of course the population of active forum members.

I wouldnt say PD forum is dying, as a avid PD Forum member. I think we just need to do our part as members, and that is continuously being active and sharing content with context. 😊