Jump to content
artlife1

Faucet was decreased twice, what next?

Recommended Posts

Not this kind of topic again.. its up to Primedice to do what they want. Its free money still. Lots of side don't even offer a free faucet. So please don't be mad if Primedice decides to lower the amount of Satoshi coming out of the Faucet.

The Faucet was never intended to be something to make you rich. The Faucet is just to try out stuff. Don't rely on this. Just keep that in mind. If you wanna play serious, deposit. Thats all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first, what is purpose of faucet? Throw free money around or give opportunity to try games? If second, you can try game with 0 satoshi bet, it's all good.

But even for free money hunters, Primedice giving extra opportunities - pay per post forum and giveaways. I think, it's pretty enough :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the word indeed starts with f but it isnt faucet .... its Forum.... if you want free money keep the ecosystem engaging , talk to peeps , and pray that you hit 9900 in  your next 100 bets of your free money ....  if not , try again .... faucet is pee pee and only bear grylls can survive on pee pee ....lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like everyone said already... the faucet's purpose is to test out the mechanics of the site. I don't understand why people would use the faucet for any other purpose. Its a waste of time trying to turn a faucet into a withdrawal amount. Instead being active on the forums guarantees a couple thousand sats a day which is a much better alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, artlife1 said:

Yea i think forum is better place to get extra satoshi, but faucet is much easy way to do this.

Claiming some sats to try the site out is what the faucet is for. We have had this discussion several times not only on primedice but on other forums as well. If you are not happy with amount the faucet gives you be active on forum and gather some sats here. Be active on chat and the staff rains may land on you. Participate in the promotions going on. So many ways to make money here and people are still crying over the faucet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Claiming some sats to try the site out is what the faucet is for. We have had this discussion several times not only on primedice but on other forums as well. If you are not happy with amount the faucet gives you be active on forum and gather some sats here. Be active on chat and the staff rains may land on you. Participate in the promotions going on. So many ways to make money here and people are still crying over the faucet.

This topic was created in aim to get community opinions about BTC future, not as dissapointment of fauced decrease-) I agree that forum is realy much better place to get extra satoshi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, artlife1 said:

This topic was created in aim to get community opinions about BTC future, not as dissapointment of fauced decrease-) I agree that forum is realy much better place to get extra satoshi!

Primedice faucet value does not vary much with bitcoin price changes. Even when the price rose last year there was not much changes in faucet value. Linking the two would be an absurd and pointless thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Primedice faucet value does not vary much with bitcoin price changes. Even when the price rose last year there was not much changes in faucet value. Linking the two would be an absurd and pointless thing to do.

Now understand. Hope BTC will boost again and PD will raise too-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, If you do claim faucet at 50 sats, and you all-in 2x. You can participate challenge(you get 100 sats), other faucets can't do similar because low faucets.

These week challenge are really easy and not easily get busted. So, that is my opinion about decreasing faucets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always understood the faucet as test coins. But some, forgive me, beggars, want to earn on them. This is just stupid. It would be much better to use a free test coin of no actual value. Any player can take it and try their hand. There are always alternatives and great solutions to every problem.

Edited by AlphaStorm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a bot farm that has been farming the faucet overnight. We have had to reduce the faucet amount once again Their network had almost 10,000 accounts, all of which had verified gmail emails and continued to grow. All it takes is one asshole to ruin it for the rest of you. With such a large farm of accounts, our only choice is to reduce the faucet and encourage people to sue the forum more, otherwise we would risk banned a lot of innocent players based on the pattern of this particular person.

The faucet amount is not changed based on BTC value. The faucet is not a sustainable product and won't be around forever, it's probably time to stop being so reliant on it.

13 hours ago, lint59 said:

the word indeed starts with f but it isnt faucet .... its Forum.... if you want free money keep the ecosystem engaging , talk to peeps , and pray that you hit 9900 in  your next 100 bets of your free money ....  if not , try again .... faucet is pee pee and only bear grylls can survive on pee pee ....lol 

Amazing response!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dan said:

There is a bot farm that has been farming the faucet overnight. We have had to reduce the faucet amount once again Their network had almost 10,000 accounts, all of which had verified gmail emails and continued to grow. All it takes is one asshole to ruin it for the rest of you. With such a large farm of accounts, our only choice is to reduce the faucet and encourage people to sue the forum more, otherwise we would risk banned a lot of innocent players based on the pattern of this particular person.

The faucet amount is not changed based on BTC value. The faucet is not a sustainable product and won't be around forever, it's probably time to stop being so reliant on it.

Amazing response!

10,000 accounts farm it's realy HUGE problem. Its become a good bussines for them. I such situation i think i made a right decission, when reduce ammount of faucet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faucet is there to try how site works. If you really need faucet, there are faucet sites. Collect and deposit. They will probably decrease it more. You can try to be a part of forum community and earn some satoshi. It's paid per post after you make 30 posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2018 at 15:07, artlife1 said:

Hi everybody. In order of BTC fall down PD decreased faucet amount to 25 satoshi. What next:

1. BTC = $ 3000

2. Faucet = 5 satosi

How do you think?

I think Primedice will increase the number of faucet / claim. because faucet is one form of promotion that very much invites players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, samsul123 said:

I think Primedice will increase the number of faucet / claim. because faucet is one form of promotion that very much invites players.

Yeah. Players are used to have faucet on site. And every site listen what players wants on site. They will increase it and add more claims as you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×