After this morning latest update , i noticed that HOF (Hall of Fame) has disapeared from the site , is it on purpose or maybe devs forget to add it?   

Well i'm not sure to remove this great feature is a good thing for PD, it's always nice to see ranks of most profit made by players , it gives motivation and gives to other players some hope....

What do you think? Do you prefer PD whitout HOF or with HOF ?

Quote: It`s really motivating, and also fun & good to see hall of fame profits

but it sucks, getting spamed, asked for coins etc, we might suggest a new feature, and pd may add it if the community wants something like Hof! (cheers

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

It is also the source of PM beggars to send out PMs to for begging. The HR list does make a good method in marketing but also attracts a lot of beggars who act decently in the chat but have the inherent capacity to beg from HRs.

Well i think now you need to be in the player's friend list to send a PM, so  the HR has the choice to accept his friend request or decline it, that way he won't be annoyed by PM beggars.

There are a few issues with the Hall of Fame that we wish to address and resolve in a future update. Currently it's not serving the purpose of what we intended and we want to ensure it hits the mark when we re-release it in the coming weeks.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

There are a few issues with the Hall of Fame that we wish to address and resolve in a future update. Currently it's not serving the purpose of what we intended and we want to ensure it hits the mark when we re-release it in the coming weeks.

I would suggest for Hall of Fame people that get spammed by beggars. Maybe you still can add Hall of Fame in future update with some little update like, HR people only accepts personal message on people who already verified with his phone number or 2FA Authentication. 

It would make people not to passively beg to Hall Of Fame people, it really annoying to see them who playing at the site getting spammed by beggars. 

On 20/11/2018 at 05:08, Dan said:

Alright Dan that's a good  thing to update it and make a better version of HOF. Good news!

On 19/11/2018 at 20:03, MrNice23 said:

Well i think now you need to be in the player's friend list to send a PM, so  the HR has the choice to accept his friend request or decline it, that way he won't be annoyed by PM beggars.

What about to be in HOF ? i've been there and it's very challenging to see your name among best players!