Noeprellik1

More than 1 challenge per week

Hello 

Is there any possibilities that PD will give more than 1 challenge per week?

It will give user more choice to switch to another challenge if they feel previous challenge is too difficult to finish 

I think on the one hand PD will not give more than one challenge in one week, it could be something that increases their work and PD definitely has its own plan.
But on the other hand it can be an interesting idea because there are 2 choices if they cannot complete challenge 1 they can choose to focus more on challenge 2.
Maybe it can be started by collecting votes for 2 challenges :).

Stake has 2 challenges weekly, but there are more games. Try to think 2 different challenges every single week for same dice game, and your ideas will emptied after first month 😂

But, similar twitter, insta or youtube giveaways as in Stake would be nice :)

With so much work for support it's hard for them to do 2 events per week. There was an idea of some user to primedice make event for each coin.

52 minutes ago, SEMPAXs said:

@Noeprellik1 I also want that. there are 2 challenges in 1 week. but @UltraChief explanation is very important for users to understand and know here.
maybe what is needed is the level of difficulty needs to be improved

Yeah I agree about how tough for staff to check bet id one by one.

Its ok to increase difficulty level for challenge but the prize pool shoul be increase too 😁

One Challenge per week on PD is default now :) Mostly, users get a lot of profit from them and this is basically us sharing money to the players, if you look at it objectively.

There are a lot of features that PD has introduced lately that provides users to earn more on site - rain-bot, email promotions, RakeBack, Pay-per-post forum, rain by mods and support, faucet has been there since the beginning, etc.

Personally, I think an additional challenge would be an overkill, but that's just my two cents ;) 

Coming up with a fresh theme for 3 challenges across 2 sites every week without fail is a challenge in itself along with checking all the bet ID's. There is enough variety in difficulty across both sites that everyone should be able to complete at least 1 challenge. If all the challenges were too easy it wouldn't be a challenge would it...

Of course it's possible to make more challenges per week. I would like to participate in more then just one. As you can see, this site is really popular and needs more challenges.

3 hours ago, PKan said:

Of course it's possible to make more challenges per week. I would like to participate in more then just one. As you can see, this site is really popular and needs more challenges.

Please read the posts written above. The site gives away more coins than what any other gambling site gives. We have so many ways to make a couple of satoshis in this site everyday. Making one challenge keeps things clean for the staff to check all bets and credit the winners properly. Doing multiple challenges only takes up their time from more important work (support tickets).

On 14/11/2018 at 23:41, Dan said:

We are a gambling community, not a charity xD

We already give out far more than any other dicing site for promotional and giveaway funds.

i like how @Dan replays :D

i think they have a lot of work here and on stake, so i dont see any possibility to add a new challenge, and even if they decided to add a second challenge per week ! they will have to face the complaint from stake players, and it will end up with two challenges per week each site :D and you know hosting 4 challenges a week is kind of ......

any way, better forget about it .