MrNice23

What do you think about the New "Vault Feature"

In my opinion Vault feature is very useful , now you don't need to create a Bank account anymore , you can save your funds in your personnal vault linked to your account and use them whenever you want.

Do you think it's a useful feature or maybe you think it's useless , tell me what your thoughts about it in your comments.

The vault is extremely useful and means the bank accounts are no longer needed. I personally did not want to make a second account just to handle it like a bank and I was looking forward to this update. Kudos to the team for making this possible, I think it will help many of us.

is great ideea , is first site what i see with vault... i don't want to create 2 account to put some money is to much to work to change account and come back etc... is more more easy like this ... good jobs primedice leader keep good work

11 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I don’t see any difference since you gotta use 2FA on tips if activated. Bank accounts become obsolete with the Vault.

2FA on tips is to be removed if not already done so. It was just there until the vault was launched.

yeah, its good innovation on site. someone said theres some issue and devs will fix it. I dont know is it true. maybe support or admin can say something about it

5 hours ago, Dan said:

2FA on tips is to be removed if not already done so. It was just there until the vault was launched.

oh thats nice. now tips are faster 👍

Edited by PKan

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Great so now tipping will be back to what it was and people can bank amounts in their vaults. No longer will we see the problem associated with "no banks in chat please" and rain abuse due to it.

On 14/11/2018 at 11:38, CaptainLorca said:

I don’t see any difference since you gotta use 2FA on tips if activated. Bank accounts become obsolete with the Vault.

I meant new vault feature is good thing

Solid feature, and well over due ^_^  I have already put some things aside in the vault, and forgot that I even had them lol. Worth using at times, just for the sake of keeping back-up funds, or even stashing winnings so if something happens you don't lose it all.  👍

On 14/11/2018 at 18:48, Darko said:

I really like the concept of Vault, increased security and no need for bank account is something that attracted me a lot.

Just keep in mind that there is limit on withdrawals from the Vault per day, if I am not mistaken that limit is twenty five.

its a good idea. but i dont think i can reach that 25 withdrawal limit one day.. :D

Vault is a good function, I already use it. Saves from greed (sometimes). But I think the removal of confirmation of 2fa on the translation in the chat should not be removed. This is just another degree of security. Everyone has become accustomed to it, and the cases of balance theft have really become much less.

Finally something worthwhile for degens ..... though it wouldn't affect the people wagering serious money and keeping excel logs and using stop loss and dice bots