Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #3

Choose a Charity Poll #3  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Eff.org
    • Wikipedia.org
    • Codetoinspire.org
    • Fsf.org
    • Savethechildren.org

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Eff.org - The Electronic Frontier Foundation defends civil liberties in the digital world. EFF's goal is to ensure that rights and freedoms are enhanced and protected as our use of technology expands.
  • Wikipedia.org - Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia that is created and edited by volunteers worldwide.
  • Codetoinspire.org - Code to Inspire is the first coding school for women in Afghanistan. CTI uses technology education to empower women in their fight for social, political and economic equality.
  • Fsf.org - The Free Software Foundation has created a mission to protect computer user freedom and to defend the rights of all software users.
  • Savethechildren.org - Save the Children is a worldwide project set on protecting children in times of crisis and giving them the opportunity for a better future.

A winner will be decided by which charity has the highest total votes between Twitter and the forum polls! (Combined with Stake votes)

I think I can give that donation to Eff.org because we are moving in the digital world so Eff can provide better service in protection and freedom in the use of technology that continues to grow, because a person's threat to the digital world is getting bigger and everyone's interest in plunging into digital fields are increasingly widespread throughout the world.

I voted for the eff.org , by mistake.

I actually wanted to vote for Codetoinspire.org. for their initiate to educate women . Women in Afghanistan and Middle east are tortured , exploited and are looked down upon more than anywhere else in the world . Furthermore , educating a women is equal to educating their children , as she makes sure that her kids must also be knowledged , which ensures for the future too. Thus , with education of a woman , you ensure for the future too. Got two birds, with one stone .

P.S. : Just to compensate for my mistake , I personally donated codetoinspire.org , a small amount . :P:)

Edited by UchihaRaj