MrNice23

Primedice Museum

I had this idea few days ago , to create a topic about the different versions of PD, from the beginning PD1 , PD2 to PD5 the latest Version. 

So you can see how  Primedice has evolved over the years,  by  changing its UI,  adding new features, options and more..... 

I will need your help to find images of PD old versions, you can post them below , it can be image of interface , of bot, bets, anything related to our beloved site.  

that's why i called this topic "Primedice Museum" , always good to remember some good things from the past and to make our future brighter. 

2 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2693587.msg29124579#msg29124579

there you go. It’s german but i think the important stuff is easy to filter out

wow it's different every time almost different from the first until now, i might prefer it now because it looks better and stylish according to the trend of the year👍

The Primedice Museum seems to attract attention :D

17 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

We shouldn’t embrace someone who stole money. A picture like this already speaks more than 1000 Words.

10 BTC  bets like it was nothing :D. Crazy.. all this Bot messages about High Roller. 

Wondering how much is 10 BTC worth at that time?

Imagine someone bet at that amount nowadays

For every picture write a date and version of PD. Primedice museum could get separate section on this forum. Players can share some old bets screen shots. Site changed a lot over time.

On 16/11/2018 at 07:43, CaptainLorca said:

I‘m sure somewhere, somewhen someone is throwing such a bet. Probably someone who got plenty left.

There is a btc talk thread about a guy who bet big on some other site.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 08:37, MrNice23 said:

I had this idea few days ago , to create a topic about the different versions of PD, from the beginning PD1 , PD2 to PD5 the latest Version. 

So you can see how  Primedice has evolved over the years,  by  changing its UI,  adding new features, options and more..... 

I will need your help to find images of PD old versions, you can post them below , it can be image of interface , of bot, bets, anything related to our beloved site.  

that's why i called this topic "Primedice Museum" , always good to remember some good things from the past and to make our future brighter. 

This is a great idea brother. Reminiscing the past experience on Primedice from old to current generation players. I look forward to seeing posts from legends here :) I'll be posting some of my pics too! 

On 09/11/2018 at 08:37, MrNice23 said:

Great idea. I'm currently on PC. I have some pictures saved on my phone. I think it was PD3 when I came here.

I'll have it posted here the soonest. :)

On 16/11/2018 at 03:28, MrNice23 said:

Here's a pic of one first PD versions , i guess it's the version 1, maybe some players here can remember it , i wasn't playing in PD at this time 😛

pd1.png

First of all good idea to keep memories but that picture wow was Primedice like that before it evolved ? Wow what a simple and a bit weird UI pd had